Skip to content

Match day thread: Norwich

15678911»

Comments

• You knew it was a dive because it was Vrancic , he's a known diver. Hope he's wearing his shin pads when he plays at AP!

• @Username said:
    You knew it was a dive because it was Vrancic , he's a known diver. Hope he's wearing his shin pads when he plays at AP!

Oohhh!! A threat.

Never heard of this player before Saturday. Seemed to be able to fall over in any number of ways. Wouldn't pass my 'Supermarket Test'

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@Username said:
    You knew it was a dive because it was Vrancic , he's a known diver. Hope he's wearing his shin pads when he plays at AP!

Oohhh!! A threat.

Never heard of this player before Saturday. Seemed to be able to fall over in any number of ways. Wouldn't pass my 'Supermarket Test'

Also a player who has a reputation for scoring free kicks, with previous for scoring them in the last minute... One of those gut wrenching moments where you just knew as soon as the (extremely dubious) decision was given that he was going to score.

• @Brownie said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:

@Username said:

Oohhh!! A threat.

Also a player who has a reputation for scoring free kicks, with previous for scoring them in the last minute... One of those gut wrenching moments where you just knew as soon as the (extremely dubious) decision was given that he was going to score.

Yep, exactly the same sinking feeling with me, the season they went up he put a fair few away, they looked a different team when he came on