Skip to content

Should the club show solidarity today with the black lives matter? (Yes)

12346»

Comments

• @chairboyscentral said:
    I would be shocked if the players didn't have the blessing of the management team - not that they'd have needed it.

I'm sure they do, they should have the support of the fans too...

• @Username said:
    Some things are bigger than football.

If the players feel they need to march, then they should be supported.

The training ground was in use by players today, not sure how many of them mind

Problem being, if they subsequently test positive, then the accusations will fly on social media sites. Future of the club at severe risk. Unable to train & therefore not available for play offs ruining our chances etc.

It is a situation I can see coming if it all goes pear shaped, not offering an opinion either way on the moral high ground of attending or not.

• I know what you mean @EwanHoosaami but as Peterborough will get our play-off place I don't think we need to worry.

• Yes it's not the easiest of situations, and I'm sure the players considered this fully before attending the protest.

If we lost a play off spot in this ridiculous season because our players were out standing up for basic human rights then so be it, this is bigger than football.

Listening to moronic accusations from other clubs ' resident cretins never helps anyone either, the Wycombe players could be isolating in space and would still get accused of cheating

• @Wendoverman said:
    I know what you mean @EwanHoosaami but as Peterborough will get our play-off place I don't think we need to worry.

I will sleep easy tonight knowing that @Wendoverman

• Those quotes are absolutely outrageous.

Imagine using the word "Injustice" right now, about being squeezed out of a lower league battle for play off positions.
    Then talking about having the "Largest chip you've ever seen on our shoulder", and wanting "vengeance".

What an absolute top level douchebag set of quotes.
    Incredible.

• He clearly hasn't got a copy of the latest Guinness Book of Records. https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/84683-longest-chip-french-fry