Skip to content

Takeover vote passed

123457»

Comments

• Has he officially completed it, or has he 'all but' completed it?

• As an aside, we have been critical of Trevor and Co (with some justification) but if my understanding of recent developments is correct we have become a debt free club for little more than £2 million.

Given that 5/6 years ago we were on the verge of dropping out the league and owed Hayes and assorted creditors over £5 million (I think).

Now I know it can be put down to ‘football fortune’ but over the past few years we have risen from the bottom of League 2 to the top of League 1 whilst apparently dramatically reducing our debt burden.

That actually seems an achievement to me (albeit with caveats)

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@eric_plant said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:

@micra said:

What they could very easily do, is re-introduce that premium on the centre block on the Frank Adams. I remember a few peeps like @Tory_Goon saying they were more than happy to pay it, and were surprised it was removed.

When did this premium get removed? I don't ever remember paying less for my lofty perch?

Ticket prices will go up but might include a sweetner using the bundle element available on the ticketing app. At least in the short term

It made sense to do it as there were always spare seats in the middle so you could pay for one of the cheaper blocks and just go and sit in the more expensive one anyway

But as my seat didn't change on price surely you were paying more to do that? I don't remember what happened but do know my centre seat never had a premium removed.

I sit in Block Q and my season ticket dropped about 3 years ago to match the ‘wings’ price.

• @PrinceOfCrowell said:

@eric_plant said:

@micra said:

What they could very easily do, is re-introduce that premium on the centre block on the Frank Adams. I remember a few peeps like @Tory_Goon saying they were more than happy to pay it, and were surprised it was removed.

When did this premium get removed? I don't ever remember paying less for my lofty perch?

Ticket prices will go up but might include a sweetner using the bundle element available on the ticketing app. At least in the short term

It made sense to do it as there were always spare seats in the middle so you could pay for one of the cheaper blocks and just go and sit in the more expensive one anyway

But as my seat didn't change on price surely you were paying more to do that? I don't remember what happened but do know my centre seat never had a premium removed.

I sit in Block Q and my season ticket dropped about 3 years ago to match the ‘wings’ price.

Football fortune