Skip to content

Ticketing System

1234568»

Comments

• Nice one @Wendoverman but I’m always a bit on edge when the subtlety might be missed.
    Goodnight.
    Again.

• @HomerLone be sure to keep your emailed ticket plus stubs if you went to Bristol

• @Onlooker said:
    @HomerLone be sure to keep your emailed ticket plus stubs if you went to Bristol

Thanks Onlooker. Nice to get at least one helpful comment.

• Tried buying a ticket for tonight's game using the new app. Used it for the Bolton game no problem, however whilst my chosen seat is showing as now sold, I have no acknowledgement in the form of an email or qr code. It shows my Bolton purchase as still active? Anyone got any advice/tips?

• The new ticket system worked a treat until i couldn't remember the exact seats I'd bought and the Vodafone signal completely went for a few minutes (as it is liable to do) so I couldn't click on the link in the email. My ability to read the QR codes needs to improve.

• I had to go to the ticket office as my QR code wouldn’t load, despite 4G signal. Found out you can use the reference on your email receipt instead of the code, which is helpful.

• Best thing to do is download/screenshot the QR code so you don't have to worry about 4G.

• @th100 said:
    Best thing to do is download/screenshot the QR code so you don't have to worry about 4G.

I’d kept the app open so had the actual code. Just doesn't say on that bit which seat you've bought.
    Season ticket somewhat easier

• Probably totally bypassing the whole point, but i found buying online and printing it out was pretty flawless.
    Don't want to be relying on my phone's charge or signal to be honest.

• For non-season ticket games I'll always print out the ticket. Don't really trust having it just on the mobile.

• On my phone it displays the email as one large QR code, then scrolling further down the message, I have the individual QR codes against the specific seats which are shown. I assumed I had to show those for scanning.

• Is our new system responsible for the queue outside the terrace tailing back past the shop?

• Yes, missed first 5 mins

• Well get your a#$e out of the beer tent earlier then @OxfordBlue! :-)

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Well get your a#$e out of the beer tent earlier then @OxfordBlue! :-)

Good point well made!