Skip to content

Ticketing System

Comments

• Easy peasy.

• It wasn't particularly difficult to use the old website was it?

• Always used to cost me an extra nicker when I used the old website so happy days

• Was it TicketMaster before?

• Now that ticket purchases aren't linked to your account anymore, does this mean we have to start keeping hold of tickets again in the event of any all ticket games this season?

• Ah the old away ticket sub debate.

Always an arse when you decided on the day to go, and the away lot didn't even bother issuing a stub.

• Good start.

• There's a surprise!

• It’s really good to see normality resume. Couldn’t cope with those glimmers of professionalism.

• So we might have been able to.pick them up on the day but there might.not be a day and even if there is we've been let down by the suppliers

• Could be a very long queue @Wendoverman on Saturday!

• As long as it's not an alphabetical one

• "STH, but you can't get in..."

• Ticket purchases are linked to your Ticketco account!

• What ticketco account?

You just buy a ticket don't you? Don't think I set up an account

• Do I need to dig out the season ticket I didn't think I'd need again for Saturday or will I just be able to collect my new super season ticket at the ground?

Currently have no idea where the first version is

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Do I need to dig out the season ticket I didn't think I'd need again for Saturday or will I just be able to collect my new super season ticket at the ground?

Currently have no idea where the first version is

They don;t just inject the exciting new digital one directly into your eyeballs do they? I will rethink my position if they do...

• @eric_plant said:
    What ticketco account?

You just buy a ticket don't you? Don't think I set up an account

I didn’t find any way of creating an account either. And I’m particularly observant!

• I’m normally loathe to do the old ‘where’s my season ticket’ routine, but if it doesn’t arrive at home by tomorrow I’ll be having to make alternative arrangements.

There really is no excuse for this nonsense.

• @arnos_grove said:
    I’m normally loathe to do the old ‘where’s my season ticket’ routine, but if it doesn’t arrive at home by tomorrow I’ll be having to make alternative arrangements.

There really is no excuse for this nonsense.

'There are bound to be teething problems with a new system' although it is sad that the one thing the club seemed to get right this summer turns into another fiasco! Having said that I am sure there will be no problems on Saturday!

• edited July 2019

It will all be tickety-boo on the day!

• Spoke to Wycombe this morning and they said that the new ST's with the QR Code (rather than the barcode) are being printed and posted out at the moment and should reach everyone by Thursday. If not they'll accept the old ticket on Saturday.

• I don't really see the point in posting out season tickets.

In order to use your ticket, you have to turn up at the ground... so why not get rid of the faff and hassle of posting them out, and insist on in-person collection at the entrance to Adams Park?

• @OxfordBlue said:
    I don't really see the point in posting out season tickets.

In order to use your ticket, you have to turn up at the ground... so why not get rid of the faff and hassle of posting them out, and insist on in-person collection at the entrance to Adams Park?

sssssh! I want them to send it out so I feel special. It's the only post I get.

• I hope it's the same design - it's the best season ticket card I ever had..

• @LeedsBlue said:
    I hope it's the same design - it's the best season ticket card I ever had..

Keep it safe, like I said before, it's unique. Unused. Even better if you still have the original ripped envelope it was sticking out of when they shoved it through your door.

• Lol. Ok, "the best season ticket I never used..."

• @OxfordBlue said:
    I don't really see the point in posting out season tickets.

Assuming 2000 season ticket holders turn up and allowing 10 seconds for each supporter to be identified and handed his/her ticket, this would take over 5 hours! I dont really want to arrive at 10.00am!