Skip to content

How Do You Watch That Every Week?

Truly awful style of "football".

Should really congratulate GA i suppose. It can't be denied that WW do compete results wise with most sides, yet they really are a poor collection of footballers.

Funny ol' game, ain't it?.......

Comments

• Stick to your own forum along with the most classless set of fans I’ve had the misfortune to experience for a long time.

• You’re hardly Barcelona yourselves. Sorry I forgot lu’on are a massive club.

• @LutonFan said:

Should really congratulate GA i suppose. It can't be denied that WW do compete results wise with most sides, yet they really are a poor collection of footballers.

How do you cheer on a team featuring Danny Hylton, a man convicted of racist abuse, a habitual cheat and probably the most obnoxious player in the entire league?

• That's like me telling my neighbour he lives in a crappy street.

• That's me told.

I would suggest caution when throwing around allegations of class mind you. If you actively support the version of our sport that is demonstrated by your side, then i would suggest you'd sooner avoid any discussion involving class.

• Any dignity a football club believe they possess, is lost when they employ arguably
    the most vile footballer ever to pull on a shirt.

• @braywanderer said:
    You’re hardly Barcelona yourselves. Sorry I forgot lu’on are a massive club.

Well, according to Ainsworth in his post match interview, you lot are likely to struggle to pay the gas bill now we've deprived you of a cup run.

So yes, much bigger club.

• @Jonny_King said:
    That's like me telling my neighbour he lives in a crappy street.

Eh?

• @ChasHarps said:
    Any dignity a football club believe they possess, is lost when they employ arguably
    the most vile footballer ever to pull on a shirt.

Bit harsh on The Beast that is....

• You’ve proved my point. You won and deservedly so, why come on here to taunt Wycombe fans? I wish your team well, they are a classy outfit.

• @LutonFan said:

@braywanderer said:

Well, according to Ainsworth in his post match interview, you lot are likely to struggle to pay the gas bill now we've deprived you of a cup run.

Yes, we're a poor, fan-owned club trying to make ends meet. Accrington are a tiny club getting by on some of the lowest attendances in the league. And yet we both matched massive old Lu'on last season with your fat old wage bill and Heaven-sent manager. Stanley having a hundred times more class than you lot will ever have.

• To see if you could entertain me more than your team.

And you have.

• Well done in that case. You got your fun, have a biscuit and off you fuck. Luton's nightlife must be thrill-a-minute if you're wasting your time on here.

• Hard to think of too many other ‘big’ clubs that would think finishing 2nd in Div 4 would warrant an open bus tour of the town. But as you say, funny ol’ game.

• The 'huge club' that took 5 years to get out of the conference against mainly part time teams.

• @LutonFan said:
    To see if you could entertain me more than your team.

And you have.

Absolute mug.

• We should bow down to this lu’on fan for he has climbed off his high horse and graced us with his presence on this tiny forum. We are not worthy of his comments. Please please show us the way to the champions league where you-think you belong.

• Who do we think has the most warped sense of their own grandeur - Lu'on or the PNL?

• @ChasHarps said:
    The 'huge club' that took 5 years to get out of the conference against mainly part > @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Well done in that case. You got your fun, have a biscuit and off you fuck. Luton's nightlife must be thrill-a-minute if you're wasting your time on here.

You're right, you're boring me now, time i left.

Nighty night....

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:

@LutonFan said:

@braywanderer said:

Yes, we're a poor, fan-owned club trying to make ends meet. Accrington are a tiny club getting by on some of the lowest attendances in the league. And yet we both matched massive old Lu'on last season with your fat old wage bill and Heaven-sent manager. Stanley having a hundred times more class than you lot will ever have.

Blimey, only a Wycombe fan could say that.

McConville feigning to throw a ball at our disabled supporters when AS were last here was a particuarly classy moment.

They got beat as well.

• @LutonFan said:

Well, we don’t always play as badly as we did today. You obviously don’t watch us every week. Last Saturday we played then 2nd place Peterborough, played some nice football and won. Today wasn’t our day. We can’t all be consistently fantastic like Luton playing champagne football week in week out

Good luck in the next round.

• I think if you look at the final league table you got beat. By Accrington Stanley.

"Big Club" LOL.

• Is this thicko one of your mates Richie?

• To give you a genuine answer that you barely deserve @LutonFan , unfortunately I live a fair distance from Wycombe and don’t get to see them every week. But when I do it gives me an immense amount of pleasure to watch a committed and talented squad give their all each and every game for a promising and charismatic manager who consistently overachieves on the available resources. I’m proud of my club. They don’t always win, they don’t always play well, but when they do it is joyous.

• @Chris said:
    To give you a genuine answer that you barely deserve @LutonFan , unfortunately I live a fair distance from Wycombe and don’t get to see them every week. But when I do it gives me an immense amount of pleasure to watch a committed and talented squad give their all each and every game for a promising and charismatic manager who consistently overachieves on the available resources. I’m proud of my club. They don’t always win, they don’t always play well, but when they do it is joyous.

Totally agree well said

• @Chris said:
    To give you a genuine answer that you barely deserve @LutonFan , unfortunately I live a fair distance from Wycombe and don’t get to see them every week. But when I do it gives me an immense amount of pleasure to watch a committed and talented squad give their all each and every game for a promising and charismatic manager who consistently overachieves on the available resources. I’m proud of my club. They don’t always win, they don’t always play well, but when they do it is joyous.

brilliant comment @Chris

I think if you look at the final league table you got beat. By Accrington Stanley.

"Big Club" LOL.

Surely the sound beating they got at our place this season is a tad more relevant now?

It is telling that not one of you has actually attempted to argue against my initial statement, which was that your style of play is truly atrocious, prefering instead to keep harping on about club size.

GA actually comes across as a decent fella in interviews, it is just a shame he advocates such a horrible brand of football.

I think if you look at the final league table you got beat. By Accrington Stanley.

"Big Club" LOL.

They were 8 points clear at the beginning of January

• @LutonFan said:
    It is telling that not one of you has actually attempted to argue against my initial statement, which was that your style of play is truly atrocious, prefering instead to keep harping on about club size.

GA actually comes across as a decent fella in interviews, it is just a shame he advocates such a horrible brand of football.

I thought it was time you left, son?

To rebut that argument you’d have to accept that style and brand of football were in anyway relevant. There’s FIFA on the PlayStation and the Premier League on the TV if that’s the kind of thing you are interested in. I get more pleasure out of watching Akinfenwa smash in a long ball than a thousand well placed passes.