Skip to content

Transfer Window

Comments

• @mooneyman said:

You are not going to stay at Arsenal for 8 years unless you have a modicum of ability!

I dunno, look at Theo Walcott :)

• @rmjlondon said:
    suspect this means Jombati will be used in the middle now and Harriman is along way off fitness.

Jombati is injured is he not?

• Work with some very big gooners. He was potential tussle with Bellerin a couple of years ago. Last chance saloon - could be very good for us. Bags of pace as you’d expect

• @GVP44 brave man to question the assistant manager like that

• Looks like a good bit of business to me. In Ainsworth we trust.

• Good signing now let’s hope we can sign a CH.

• @mooneyman Anthony Jeffrey was at Arsenal for about the same amount of time, and he was pretty useless.

I think this guy sounds like a good signing though!

• Where are the YouTubes?

• Only attackers get YouTubes perhaps? I remember one of Dayle Southwell scoring ad nauseum.

• But can he play at right back?

• How do you like it ?
    How do you like it?

• Sounds like a quality signing just what we need to cheer us up before tomorrow's game.

• Words used to me by a seriously committed Arsenal fan include “fantastic” “really really good” “ the next Lauren” and “you’d better look after him”. I think Gaz and AH may have pulled off another coup here.

• Arsenal fans I work with seemed genuinely surprised and impressed we'd signed him on loan.

• @GVP44 said:
    Arsenal right-back tafarimoore goes straight into the squad for tomorrow's clash with #ColU!

He registered for the Gasroom quickly.

• Looks like he won't have any bother making his debut away trip on the song front?

• If he plays as well as he sings and dances we have a diamond

• @rmjlondon said:
    we won't be in the play off positions for long thats the concern, by 5.15 tommorow we probably won't be.

Who the fk is this knob he never has anything positive to say thinks he knows it all, makes disparaging comments about everybody and everything connected to the club. I did have a small amount of sympathy with the level of abuse he was getting a few months ago not anymore. This is probably the only place he can get any reaction from the drivel that he comes out with. Please fk off to the franchise or poxford forums go and talk s**t somewhere else

got that off my chest at last.

• Hope this doesn't mean Jombati is out for a long amount of time.

But this does sound pretty exciting. A little bit Yennaris, with hopefully the same sort of impact!

• Arsenal fans I work with seem genuinely surprised there is anything outside the premier league.

• @Malone said:
    Hope this doesn't mean Jombati is out for a long amount of time.

Saw him coming out of Waitress next to sports centre yesterday. Appeared to be walking fine?

• Meant Waitrose, bloody predictive text. Would have been another story and forum for the former quote!

• That sounds good news.

Well, I hope you meant Waitrose, or that's a whole different meaning!!

• Thought for a moment we had a scoop meself!

• That's pretty much the pre match fitness test isn't it?

"He can walk out of waitrose, he can play"

• I suppose it's upmarket from Tescos.

• Yeah, that was a different kind of fitness test.

• How did @Sherrinford know yesterday about Tafari Moore, I wonder?

• His agent.