Skip to content

Aaron Pierre

Comments

• If Pierre had committed a full headbutt, the knobhead concerned would have had at best a broken nose and probably been in hospital. And potentially Pierre would have been up for GBH. He didn't though. Police are quite good at understanding reality of the situation, they see it all the time. At worst here, pierre would have received a caution. Knobhead too I suspect.

• How many more of George's pals are going to sign up to try and hype up Pierre's behaviour to absolve their mate?

Thank goodness what was a pretty foolish and nothingness incident has been nicely settled without too much harm to either's future prospects.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Time to close this thread maybe?

@Malone said:
    How many more of George's pals are going to sign up to try and hype up Pierre's behaviour to absolve their mate?

Thank goodness what was a pretty foolish and nothingness incident has been nicely settled without too much harm to either's future prospects.

I've never even spoken to the guy....

Fully agree with the last clause.

• @DevC said:
    If Pierre had committed a full headbutt, the knobhead concerned would have had at best a broken nose and probably been in hospital. And potentially Pierre would have been up for GBH. He didn't though. Police are quite good at understanding reality of the situation, they see it all the time. At worst here, pierre would have received a caution. Knobhead too I suspect.

What are you on about? No one said Pierre committed GBH.

• George and his mates need to pick up a dictionary and look up the definition of supporter.

• dont worry they'll all be back at school tomorrow

• @Username settled now mate...you can stop being 'both sides in the wrong but/I do not condone but...' astounded at reactions. Gasroom oaps and the poor downtrodden true fans can all rest easy now for the run-in. Some of our disgraces are a disgrace to this club.

• @Wendoverman you have been a beacon of wisdom and good humour throughout this thread. Mu h appreciated

• cheers @bookertease it is certainly a sad state of affairs and perhaps the strangest thread I can remember since the complicated emotions of the pro/anti Steve Hayes diatribes on the creaky old Gasroom. (Which I used to skip read) I suppose it is in some ways a credit to AP that there are such strong opinions on both sides.

• so after much deliberation I braved the adventure to Barnet...unfortunately I got the same tube as the anti-gasroom brigade.....to be fair ther behaviour was mostly joyous drunken chanting, except for arrival at the ground singing, 'gasroom where are you?' and 'Barnet where are you?'.

Seems to be one ring leader whose name I believe to be Sammond...who I saw being arrested at one point....used to be a nice child, when in my daughters class at school but clearly lost his was with loutish behaviour, maybe banning this toerag would alleviate this groups more aggressive behaviour and keep it more good natured and jovial.

• It has been interesting and I must admit to conflicting thoughts. Our friend GS does appear to have been 'asking for it' but AP equally appears to have overstepped 'giving it'.

The howls of outrage at this have been fairly amusing, but I can't really defend APs actions, however violent they may or may not have been.

But on the plus side the club have actually handled the whole situation very well.

• edited April 2017

• edited April 2017

@wycombelad , i'm sure I've said this before, but every time I read your usename, I presume you to be one of the mob! So apologies for that, maybe an unfortunate nickname ;-)

• Yes I may have to rethink a new alias to avold being sammonds associated via alias

• His name is Lee Salmon. One of the less regular morons this season I've heard, but a lout nonetheless.

One of the worst has to be David Howells, who struts around screaming and shouting like he owns the place after one shandy.

• lee salmon did you say he's a lout or a trout

• This is actually funny. I never got arrested. It was mistaken identity, hence why I was allowed back in. And our group is growing so sorry to those who don't like us but we'll be beered some more.

• @Morris_Ital said:
    lee salmon did you say he's a lout or a trout

Original. Top banter.

• I must admit, I wondered who the heck "sammond" was. Then thought, wait a minute, Lee Salmon? A few "sing up gasrooms" last year followed by glaring at anyone in front, hardly makes him any sort of ringleader?!

• Yes seen at Barnet beige very anti gasroom with some other mongs....growing? Old or fat Mr salmon? Mistaken identity? I have heard it all? Were they looking for a fish? Or your buddy clifty?

• Have you had a couple tonight Wycombe lad?

• No....just fed up of the Antime gasroom chants yesterday....what on earth do these clowns have against an open forum....or can they not contribute to intelligent banter

• Probably because they think it's just a bunch of sadsacks using it as a method of anonymously slagging them off

:-)

• David Howells utter moron east stand Upton Park.

Fit girlfriend mind you.

• Hmm bizarre post by a fishy friend

• Do find it hilarious the majority, including "wycombelad" who even claims to have seen this group sit here on a Tuesday night slagging them off yet when it comes to a match you havnt said a word. The safety of a screen ey

• Pat butcher is scarier than you lot put together, find a combination for mess hair and some deodorant for the rest

• You keep hiding behind your screen buddy

• I think you are the young man in Eastenders, I'm more like your uncle, although somewhat wound up with your 'group', being anti sociall towards this forum