Skip to content

Match day thread: Leyton Orient

12346»

Comments

• I know this isn't exactly a burning issue, and sorry to derail this thread further, but @Morris_Ital are you the bloke who sits in the "Frank Adams" Block M wearing trainers?

• Bet you didn't know who Kendall Jenner was before last week, though.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Bet you didn't know who Kendall Jenner was before last week, though.

Never heard of her, I'll admit that flare and square.

• @Cyclops said:
    I know this isn't exactly a burning issue, and sorry to derail this thread further, but Morris_Ital are you the bloke who sits in the "Frank Adams" Block M wearing trainers?

I am in the Frank Adams block M how did you know? I also wear usually my lucky SJ Sharks baseball type cap how "Street" is that

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Bet you didn't know who Kendall Jenner was before last week, though.

I'm guessing she was named after Kenneth Kendall the BBC newsreader of the 70s

• I think you may be right. No smoke without fire

• My anxiety complex is kicking in. I'll be 80 next year and I wear trainers. There must be dozens of men in their fifties and older in Block M who wear trainers. I think Cycops was withholding more specific information (e.g. a large drooling moustache).

• Sorry Morris, I meant Drooping.

• @micra said:
    Sorry Morris, I meant Drooping.

I admit to both drooling and drooping but not simultaneously.

• @Morris_Ital Don't worry, I had no idea either til a few days ago and had the indignity of two considerably younger workmates looking at me with kind of pity that usually gets reserved for the severely ancient and infirm, or a dog that needs putting down. Then again they'd never heard of The Jesus and Mary Chain, so I win.