Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• For what it's worth, I think it should have been done this way, but the way they have done it is reasonably fair and adequate:

1 - ST Holders
    2 - Half ST-Holders / Share Scheme / 500 Club
    3 - Trust Members or 5 away stubs
    4 - General sale

I've purchased a half season ticket to ensure I can make it to this game!

• Maybe not quite that many, but to be honest working on everyone taking first and 2nd options, plus players and other cuts. I think roughly that could be what is left in window 3, I might be way out. People may wait till window three to sit with friends and family of course.

• All these windows good job they dropped the window tax!!I have no choice thankfully but to sit by the fire.

• edited January 2017

Do we know how many people will fall into window 1 and 2?
    As a ST holder and wanting to buy a ticket for me and a Pal (who comes regularly to away games) I need to know if I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by waiting for Window 3, or do I buy in Window 1 just for me?
    Knowing splits would help me decide whether to stick or twist

• I hope they allow sit anywhere so family and friends can sit together.

• @Twizz There's no doubt demand will exceed supply which makes it even more of a nonsense that STH's can buy a 2nd ticket ahead of people that attend regularly but don't have a ST. I can't believe there is another club that would treat it's regular non-STH fans so badly.

• edited January 2017

Regarding dates and timing - the only thing that seems to be definite is those eligible in Windows 1 & 2 will be able to buy tickets from 5pm after the Luton game.
    So that suggests Window 1 will open as soon as the tickets arrive from Spurs and then window 2 will open sometime between then and 5pm on 21st Jan.

• edited January 2017

Hopefully club will publish daily sales so those gambling on window 3 can reassess probabilities on an ongoing basis.

• I believe STH's should be able to buy 2 tickets straight away as a sign of loyalty especially as most of them are also 500 club members and also share scheme members

• What ever they did it wont be right for some. But I don't think its to bad as I think everyone will have an option thats suits.

• Pretty sure they will not be delaying opening window 1 until the Luton game on 21/1.

Windows are going to have to be pretty quick.

Something along lines of
    tues 17th Window 1
    wed 18th to thurs 19th window 1 and 2 open
    fri and sat 21st window three now open
    mon 24th window 4 if any left.

• It does say that the ticket office will be open after the Luton game for those eligible in Windows 1 and 2. Presumably, this indicates that Window 3 won't commence until at least the day after the Luton game or, since that will be a Sunday, the Monday following that game. Or am I reading too much into it?

• Trust have just tweeted me about the window dates: "These aren't confirmed yet - once the club has the tickets to sell they will confirm timings for each window."

• I think the main problem is the lack of dates of when each window will be open and also being kept up to date with ticket sales from each window

• They can't give a date until they get the tickets and commence the first window.

• For those who are interested here is spurs details
    Emirates FA Cup, fourth round
    Saturday, January 28, 2017
    Kick-off 3pm
    White Hart Lane
    One Hotspur Platinum and Gold members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for their ticket for the match against Wycombe Wanderers will be taken on Friday, January 13.
    Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Silver members from 2pm on Monday, January 16, until 5pm on Tuesday, January 17.
    Due to competition rules regarding the away allocation, there are a small number of season ticket holders in Block 35 and 44 who will need to be relocated for this fixture. Season ticket holders in these blocks have been emailed with further details on how they can purchase a ticket for this fixture.
    Tickets will go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze members from 10am on Thursday, January 19.
    One Hotspur Lilywhite members will be able to purchase from 10am on Friday, January 20.
    All remaining tickets will go on general sale (subject to availability) at 12noon on Monday, January 23.
    Tickets will be priced at £20 for adults during the season ticket holders’ and members’ sales phases.
    All tickets purchased during the general sale period will be priced at £25 for adults.
    Concession tickets will be priced at the same price throughout:
    Seniors (65+): £10
    Juniors (U18): £5
    Family tickets (two adults and two juniors) will be priced at £40 during the members’ priority period and £50 during the general sale phase.

• M3GM3G
    edited January 2017

Wycombe Wanderers ‏@wwfcofficial 13m13 minutes ago
    Now confirmed: 3pm kick-off for #TOTvWYC. Tickets arrive at AP on Monday; once processed, they'll be on sale from 10am on Tuesday.
    0 replies 5 retweets 11 likes
    Reply Retweet 5
    Like 11
    More

• The joy of ticket allocations!!.

• Pretty reasonable stuff. Not sure why 500 Club gets priority over share scheme. Guess it's the shiny new bauble they want to promote.

I'm a share scheme participant and I'd be a bit cheesed off by this if I didn't also have a ST.

• So on Tuesday (17th) morning are all 4 windows open or just window 1?

• @SurreyWanderer - I believe there are approximately 1700 STH's, 315 Share Scheme investors (many of whom will be STHs) and 342 500 Club members (again, many of whom will be STH's). Not exact numbers but have gone through old minutes and think that is accurate.

• Window 3 then!

• Are there really only 315 share scheme investors?

Blimey

• So, can anyone answer my question? Will all four windows be open on Tuesday morning, or will they be phased over a number of days. Windows 1 & 2 Tuesday, Window 3 Wednesday etc.

• @Blue_since_1990 it will be phased, but the timings are to be confirmed.

• No. Blue. They are not talking about physical windows. By windows they mean phases.
    Window 4 will not open (if at all) for a good while yet.

• Thanks. That makes more sense.

• Seems to me that the simple use of the word 'Phase' may have been more appropriate. I appreciate things need to be prioritised but sometimes we do over complicate.

• Windows 1-4 kind of gives it away.

• Thank you for enlightening me. A window is a window unless provided by Microsoft. And to prove his is tongue in cheek, a door is a door unless it is ajar!