Skip to content

Tottenham!

1234568»

Comments

• Surely @Wwfc2015_ is just a WUM. Nobody with an ounce of intellect could have such warped/distorted views, that nobody else sees & wouldn't expect to have those views challenged?

• Think I can understand now why our match at White Hart Lane wasn't picked for TV!

• I may not be too unhappy with the resting most of their team - that's for sure!

• Hi, Spurs season ticket holder here with some advice. Regardless of what the result may or not be, I know you will enjoy the game. Who knows, this may be the last ever FA cup game at the Lane, and Wycombe will be involved. Despite the fact a corner of the stadium is missing it's pretty impressive. You will also get a chance to see how the new stadium is developing. Here are directions

1) By car - I have taken many different roots, and this is the best. M25 junc 25. Take a right on to the A10, then an immediate left at the traffic lights on to the Mollison Avenue. Keep going straight for about 5 miles until you IKEA on your left, then take a right over the bridge at the lights. You are now at the back of the ground. There are several places offering car parking, but none are cheap.

2) By Train. Once in London take the victoria line to Seven Sisters. You can either take a 25 minute walk up the 7 sisters rd, any bus that ends in a 9 will take you to the ground, or get on an overground train at the underground station (platform 2) to white hart lane station.

DRINKING. The only place you can officially drink is the Irish club, which is in the Pretoria Rd. The Pretoria Rd is dead opposite the exit of white hart lane station

Have a good day (but not to good)

• Thanks, very helpful.

• Cheers @SPURSMAN. I lived in Park Lane down near Northumberland Park station about 20 years ago, so am looking forward to a trip down memory lane as well as the match itself.

• @SPURSMAN do they serve Guinness in the Irish Club? #irony! Thanks for the information BTW.

• Just to add to the good info above.

Liverpool St to WHL (overground) is 22mins then a 5 min walk or Northumberland Park is 15 mins and a 10 min walk. 6 of one...

Also, away fans are welcome in the Beehive (half way between Seven Sisters & the ground) and the Antwerp Arms (very nice community pub). Otherwise, steer clear.

Good luck (within reason!) & enjoy your day.

• I put this on a while ago, but thought there may be people on here that haven't read it

Hi, Spurs season ticket holder here with some advice. Regardless of what the result may or not be, I know you will enjoy the game. Who knows, this may be the last ever FA cup game at the Lane, and Wycombe will be involved. Despite the fact a corner of the stadium is missing it's pretty impressive. You will also get a chance to see how the new stadium is developing. Here are directions

1) By car - I have taken many different roots, and this is the best. M25 junc 25. Take a right on to the A10, then an immediate left at the traffic lights on to the Mollison Avenue. Keep going straight for about 5 miles until you IKEA on your left, then take a right over the bridge at the lights. You are now at the back of the ground. There are several places offering car parking, but none are cheap.

2) By Train. Once in London take the victoria line to Seven Sisters. You can either take a 25 minute walk up the 7 sisters rd, any bus that ends in a 9 will take you to the ground, or get on an overground train at the underground station (platform 2) to white hart lane station.

DRINKING. The only place you can officially drink is the Irish club, which is in the Pretoria Rd. The Pretoria Rd is dead opposite the exit of white hart lane station

Have a good day (but not to good)

• I've been in touch with the Beehive and they have confirmed that they're happy for Wycombe fans to go there....but not in large groups.

• Thanks for the info @spursman What's the Irish Club like for beer? Standard european lager plus Guinness or something more interesting? Real ale fan here.

• @Rolo said:
    Thanks for the info spursman What's the Irish Club like for beer? Standard european lager plus Guinness or something more interesting? Real ale fan here.

The Beehive is better for proper beer