Skip to content

Tottenham!

Comments

• For 4 tickets, I am willing to give it a go for such a big match

• Club have announced via Twitter that Tottenham priority is based on number of posts made on the Facebook group.

• @SurreyWanderer said:
    For 4 tickets, I am willing to give it a go for such a big match

Sure we can have a whip round for you!

• As he doesn't want a ticket they are putting @rmjlondon in charge of allocation.

• Club have now announced that all supporters who have posted on the Gasroom in the last year will be able to get 4 tickets.

• Anyone with a Wasps ticket stub from the last 5 years gets 4 tickets each.

• I have a ticket stub from the semi-final against the scousers. That must be worth at least three tickets.

• I have a demanding job that means I struggle to get to games that aren't very glamorous. The fact that I see fewer games than most surely means I should get priority for this one?

• I attended the Pre-season games at Hinkley, Hednesford and Leek in 92/93 surely that has to count for something!

• Not if you haven't got the stubs @M3G

• http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-details-tottenham-a-fac-r4-3514988.aspx

NEWS!

The game is NOT on TV, so will likely be a 3 o clock k.o. Less money and more ticket demand, oh dear.

• We should make a banner as Stourbridge did
    F**k the bbc

• What are the chances of trust members getting priority? I am one but without a ST, not looking forward to tomorrow's priority structure announcement...

• had tha game been at Adams Park it would have been a shoe in for TV !!

• Bbc and bt sport are a disgrace....the rich get richer and the rest....they do not give a crap . Lower league will die out soon because of the FA

• If I find out they have picked Man Utd again I will literally combust with rage

• Guarantee it's man u , Chelsea and arsenal...what a pathetic excuse for a cup. There is no more magic of FA cup...hand your head in shame FA #corrupt

• Not sure the FA get a say...I think TV money does. I'm glad its not on a Friday or a Monday meself.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Guarantee it's man u , Chelsea and arsenal...what a pathetic excuse for a cup. There is no more magic of FA cup...hand your head in shame FA #corrupt

So the FA Cup dies as a contest because Wycombe Wanderers aren't being televised? Right...

• I wonder which game the Salford based BBC sports team will pick to cover.

• @arnos_grove said:
    So the FA Cup dies as a contest because Wycombe Wanderers aren't being televised? Right...

Seriously mate ..get a life ...all you do is quote my comments...you really are a class A t#at

• "Think of the south east Asian TV market!"

That's the bottom line, these days.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Seriously mate ..get a life ...all you do is quote my comments...you really are a class A t#at

Your sunny disposition didn't last long did it? You'll be ok with your season ticket or did you tear it up in one of your regular bumsweats?

• The FA does not die however lower league teams do as we do not make any money . Hence the rich get richer

• @arnos_grove said:
    Your sunny disposition didn't last long did it? You'll be ok with your season ticket or did you tear it up in one of your regular bumsweats?

I speak my views whereas all you do is make bully comment #cyberbully

• Possibly time for this chap to go the way of Richie mayes @drcongo

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    I speak my views whereas all you do is make bully comment #cyberbully

So you get to relentlessly tell me to 'get a life', call me a twat and offer man to man violence but I'm a bully? Questioning daft assertions isn't bullying, unless there's a definition I'm not aware of.

I'm 'speaking my views' (if you can do that in print) by asking you why there's no magic of the FA Cup just because we're not a televised game.

I'd stop offering your views if you're such a delicate flower that you can't take a question on them.

• @Right_in_the_Middle STH's didn't get priority for Villa at home? Please can you evidence that as I think you are mistaken

• @DJWYC14 , for a change he's massively wrong.

He's misremembering that although STH's DID get priority, they DIDN'T have guarantees of their own seat. A bit of a disgrace really, but we moved on.

• @Wwfc2015_ you speak your views @arnos_grove he speak his views.Sometimes not same as your views. Not bully comment. #footballfansforum