Skip to content

Tottenham!

Comments

• That is 765 tickets below what it should be under FA rules. That should not be acceptable.

• Guessing could be something to do with segregation reducing capacity. Could do with someone from the Trust clearing this up

• This is going to be one mad scramble once STHs are out of the way I feel - can't help but think we've been a little shafted by Spurs on this one.

• Based on recent home attendances this sounds almost exactly one ticket per person.

• Probably not exactly the same Wycombe fans at all those games Righty

Have you thought about how you're going to know what sort of line up Spurs are picking so you can decide whether to go or not?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Based on recent home attendances this sounds almost exactly one ticket per person.

And your point is

• @eric_plant It's tricky as I'm not sure I could name more than three or four Spurs players in any case. I don't really follow Premier League stuff. Let's see what happens with the priority of tickets as I have a sneaky feeling that might make it a mute point and I won't be able to get a ticket in any case.

@Watford_Blue That is my point. Sounds like a fair allocation in a reduced capacity stadium. Especially if the next possible allocation was double that and the club was underwriting the ticket price on any unsold.

• Some people might be better off making mute points.

• Are you not a season ticket holder righty?

• Yes. I just have a sneaky feeling season tickets holder won't be first in the queue and I haven't invested in to either of the two schemes.

• Stop being silly Righty

• @Right_in_the_Middle I can't see why season ticket holders wouldn't be first. One of the benefits of having one.

• The club charter states it will be season ticket holders, followed by fans with a ticket history, then general sale.

• It's in the club's charter that STH get priority, isn't it? That allocation is well above ST numbers.

• All season ticket holders who want a ticket will get one.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Watford_Blue That is my point. Sounds like a fair allocation in a reduced capacity stadium. Especially if the next possible allocation was double that and the club was underwriting the ticket price on any unsold.

Thanks. Would seem strange they would allow us 27% allocation if we wanted it.

• The Villa game last year didn't give season ticket holders first priority if I remember rightly. Let's see what happens as I'm basing my hunch on recent odd ticketing decisions. I hope everyone else is right

• When we played Northampton away at the end of the play-off season, STH outnumbered allocation, so the club gave STH with a record of at least 3 away games priority, which seemed fair. As long as they stick to the one ticket per STH, can't see any reason for any other kind of priority system.

• @Right_in_the_Middle I genuinely don't think you/we/ST holders need to worry. As noted above the club charter is explicit that ST holders get first choice (followed I think by 1/2 ST holders - I don't actually think 500 club/Trust members are mentioned without re-looking).

I can't remember Villa specifically last year but the big cock-up there was that the club didn't expect to sell out so probably saw no reason to prioritise sales (if that was the case).

Having said that we do indeed have a history of "odd ticketing decisions" so we maybe should expect first choice given to fans who buy (and being really cruel - actually travel) to Mansfield for the tinpot trophy

• There was no need for any prioritisation for the Villa away game as we could basically have as many as we wanted. It wasn't even all ticket and you could have got one on the night

Righty knows all this though, as he knows that season ticket holders will get first dibs on spurs tickets. He's being silly. As he was when he made an empty threat not to go, which we all know full well he didn't mean

It's a shame really, he used to have interesting things to contribute. He's become something of a trill

• @eric_plant I never knew you cared but much like your thoughts on me I'm guessing most your post is nonsense. You've always critised my views from day one and have never acknowledged anything even remotely interesting.

Anyway it was the Villa home game when Season Ticket holders didn't get priority. Can't remember the away game. Let's see what happens in the next 48 hours and I really hope you are right. I just don't have the same confidence and think priority might be given to those in the 500 Club first as a thank you.

As regards to me going or not going to the Spurs game it's not really your business to decide for me. I'll make I own mind up and at the moment I'm leaning towards not going as their seems to be plenty of others who want tickets ahead of me.

• 500 club getting up to four each I'm hearing.

1. season ticket holders did get priority at the Villa home game

2.no you're not

• @Right_in_the_Middle , you already made your position clear didn't you? That it wasn't "worth" going as Tottenham will rest half their team.
    That was you wasn't it?

• @Onlooker , little windup is it?

• Well lets hope that they get 1 anyway! Its been a long tome since I had a season ticket.

• WWFC twitter saying female STHs are able to buy 3 tickets each in line with Club's family policy.

• Not only did STH's get priority for the Villa home game they could buy as many tickets as they wanted! Where the club cocked up (apart from letting STH's buy as many as they wanted) was that STH's were not guaranteed their normal seat. I don't think there's any doubt that STH's will get priority for the Spurs tickets, the only question is how many they're allowed to buy. It should obviously be just one but the club doesn't exactly have a great track record when it comes to ticket allocation so who knows.

• What about trans sexual..do they get 4 tickets ..Asking for a friend...

• LX1LX1
    edited January 2017

'RIGHT! Who threw that?'