Skip to content

Tottenham!

Comments

• As much as we'd all like to pay less for a ticket, I hope they keep the pricing similar to the last round. We need that loot! Villa with their tiny attendance, and rock bottom pricing was a bit disheartening.

Tottenham should be a sell out though. Will be very interesting what ticket allocations we're offered, and what we pick!
    Could surely take 5,000 if offered.

• I would expect it to be bit more for this round.

• More money? It's against League 2 remember. They have to make it attractive, which when they're likely to rest key players, and play a basement team would surely be a hard sell to charge more!

• LX1LX1
    edited January 2017

Ainsworth on 5Live now.

I reckon BBC will want this one.

• I wonder why they are travelling upto Blackpool separately, been tying up Saunders I hope.

• BSEBSE
    edited January 2017

On the Tottenham website it does say the following: (hopefully this is for prem games only)

"the Premier League has approved measures to distribute the loss of seats" " between Home and Away supporters".

"impact of stadium construction works in the North East corner will reduce the overall capacity of the Lane by approximately 4,000."

"The maximum away ticket allocation will, therefore, be reduced to between 2,336 and 2,467 dependent on the category of the match and the consequent segregation requirements."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/club/announcement/visiting-club-ticket-allocation-280616/

• I hope we're confident enough to take the max allocation of tickets offered.
    Villa took a lower allocation for fear of having to pay for unsold seats.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-considering-reduced-allocation-12300703

• Someone on Facebook suggested 500 club members could be offered priority after STHs for the Spurs game seems like a fine idea

• And so it begins. Could not make Saturdays game due to family commitments. Obviously that means even though a season ticket holder others are more entitled to any allocation than myself.

• I wonder if that will impact the Pierre transfer. Either more money in the pot for a better offer or maybe make him slightly reluctant to leave and miss a big day.

• Ticket Stubbs for either Portsmouth or Chesterfield should be considered as well as Stourbridge. Here is a thought. Ticket stub for Blackpool away in the Mickey mouse trophy! That's proper. No I'm boycotting before you ask!

• @sacredblue said:
    And so it begins. Could not make Saturdays game due to family commitments. Obviously that means even though a season ticket holder others are more entitled to any allocation than myself.

STH will always had first priority for cup games so I wouldn't worry

• STH first and those with 3+ games this season second would be my vote for prioritisation.

Hopefully Spurs find a way to give us 5000 plus. Based on 4500 away to Villa on a Tuesday night a round earlier, I think we could sell upwards of 6000 if given the chance.

• Great though to have that feeling of desperation to get a ticket for the FA cup.

• @Glenactico said:
    WHL capacity is reduced this season to around 32000 this season. So we'll get around 4800 ish

Yes 32k capacity these days so looking at 4.8k.

• @Glenactico Football has changed a lot over 20 years. I would not be surprised if a percentage of fans at the game had never even seen Wycombe play before! So yes you are correct we would sell that with ease. My only concern ever is that genuine fans get tickets over these people. I myself will find it a challenge to get one this time round I expect.

• Laughed at some WWFC guy saying Stourbridge stub should be top qualification.

I don't even think he was joking.

• Will be disappointed if season ticket holders are not guaranteed a ticket.

• In all honesty, with the interest this tie will generate I genuinly think we could sell 10,000 if given that number. Sadly Spurs will have no trouble selling out this game, so will give us the minimum number of tickets they can, which will probably be around 4-4500.

I'm really hoping to get a ticket, but not being a season ticket holder and having only been to a handful of home games this season, I accept it'll be a struggle.

I think I'm right in saying there were 6 live games in the 3rd round (along with the Cardiff game shown on BBC Wales), so I guess there's a chance we may get a tv game to appease those who can't get a ticket.

• Season Ticket holders will be first as always which is part of the terms of buying one.

• With Wycombe's record on these things, I think you're all dreaming if you think there's going to be any kind of priority purchasing.

• it will be season ticket holders then 500 club members then 3 stub fans, lets see how close that is.

• For the Villa game it was Trust members after SH holders wasn't it?

• Well it's been 3 hours and no post from a newly registered, long-term Wycombe fan (with absolutely no purchase history) worrying about his chances of attending this match.

• Season ticket holders first, 500 club members then 3+ games. This will sell out very quickly.

• How many STH are there.

The offer for the half season ST could intice some.

• Half Season tickets won't be part of it, they were not for Villa

• only about 2,000 season ticket holders, maybe 2,200

• Think it is around 1,900 STHs, not sure on exact number

• Interesting to see how many ST holders can buy when they are released, guessing that'll be heavily influenced by allocation size