Skip to content

Match Day Thread: Bristol Rovers

12346»

Comments

• And the record of scoring 2 or more goes on. I'd love to know what the record is for consecutive games scoring 2 or more. Oh wait, chat GPT....

"The record for scoring 2 or more goals in consecutive games from the start of a single EFL season is held by Peterborough United, who scored 2 or more goals in their first 15 consecutive matches at the beginning of the 2011-12 Championship season.

This remains the longest such streak for an EFL team from the start of a season"

• I wonder what the record for scoring exactly two goals in every league game is?

• The record for a team scoring exactly 2 goals in consecutive games from the start of an EFL (English Football League) season appears to be held by Coventry City, set during the 1963-64 season. They managed to score exactly 2 goals in their first 10 consecutive matches that season.

Coventry City was in the Third Division at the time, and this run helped them towards a successful promotion campaign under manager Jimmy Hill.

If you're referring to a more recent or updated record, I would need to check for any new developments in the statistics

• If you really think about it....

There are schools where parents pay for stupid people to have an education in the UK.

Stupid people get highly paid jobs.

The only way to correct this is to make 'fee paying schools' illegal

• South Bucks from naphill to Beaconsfield is littered with these people

• Wycombe Wanderers against capatalism

• Which planet were you on before out of interest 🤔😂

• Every other solar system has irregular orbits

• That we have identified