Skip to content

Rob's play-off final message

124»

Comments

• @micra said:
    I’m sure @wwfcrob would want to make clear that his dalliance with the Wyc predates Mr Couhig’s arrival by several years.

Im confused

• I’m sorry to hear that. Perhaps there’s a clue in the fact that you only visit the Gasroom once a year. It may have somehow escaped your attention that ROB Couhig bought the club (but not the stadium) three years ago and has transformed the club, been the soul of discretion in his dealings with DCFC (Derby County Football Club) etc etc but made a surprisingly controversial reference to our opponents this Saturday as a Netflix club because they featured recently in a Netflix documentary.

• Oh, and Mr Couhig and his family tend to refer to the Wanderers (Wycombe) as The Wyc. (I don’t like it and I don’t think many long-standing supporters do either.

• Apologies. I see recent events (and your interest in them) have pushed your average annual visits to three.

• Quality, not quantity?

• @micra said:
    Apologies. I see recent events (and your interest in them) have pushed your average annual visits to three.

The visit count thing is very much not accurate @micra and can differ wildly from reality.

• @micra said:
    Oh, and Mr Couhig and his family tend to refer to the Wanderers (Wycombe) as The Wyc. (I don’t like it and I don’t think many long-standing supporters do either.

Just as well he never bought Arsenal

• @tom_doust said:

@micra said:
    Oh, and Mr Couhig and his family tend to refer to the Wanderers (Wycombe) as The Wyc. (I don’t like it and I don’t think many long-standing supporters do either.

Back in the 20th century I worked with a Spurs fan who asked of an Arsenal colleague “why do you support them? did your dad take you up the **** when you were a kid?” ‘humour’? banter? innocent question? - still no idea to this day.

• @perfidious_albion said:

@tom_doust said:

@micra said:

Back in the 20th century I worked with a Spurs fan who asked of an Arsenal colleague “why do you support them? did your dad take you up the **** when you were a kid?” ‘humour’? banter? innocent question? - still no idea to this day.

Sounds like obnoxious garbage from a bellend to me if that helps.

• In Luke's gospel, Jesus did bring a drum when he turned water into wine

• @Wendoverman said:

@perfidious_albion said:

@tom_doust said:

@micra said:

While I did pick up Perfidious on his strange anti Taf grudge early to mid season, I do think that's slightly harsh on him.

• I thought long and hard about sharing the ‘story’ it was from a different age, perhaps on reflection I should have left it there.

• In breaking news @Malone I have Taff as my player of the run in, jermain to our unbeaten run to the playoffs. That break, for whatever the reason, certainly did him (& us) good.

• Trying to work out who jermain was but I got there in the end.

• Jermaine = Easter
    Germane = relevant & appropriate

• Jermaine will always be McSporran for me!

• Taf was out with a back spasm during the ‘Revs-gate’ period. He talked about it on his YouTube channel.

• Not only featuring as one half of the two-goals with no Cheaterborough player touching the ball in between axis (are you watching Alan Swann?), but also as the subject of one of the greatest Wanderers chants of all time.

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

@perfidious_albion said:

@tom_doust said:

@micra said:

While I did pick up Perfidious on his strange anti Taf grudge early to mid season, I do think that's slightly harsh on him.

Apologies if I missed something I thought @perfidious_albion was still deliberating as to how to describe the comment...so I offered my interpretation...no slur intended on mr albion himself.

• @micra said:

I can see it gets on your wick.

• @Quarterman said:
    Taf was out with a back spasm during the ‘Revs-gate’ period. He talked about it on his YouTube channel

Right I really must subscribe to keep abreast of these ‘revelations’.

• @micra said:

UTW!