Skip to content

Doncaster game dedicated to celebrating Bayo

124»

Comments

• Really emotional seeing the love for Bayo today. I didn’t realise how much I’m going to miss him.

To see oldies, families and kids show him their appreciation shows me the club includes all.

The burger prices at games are similar to most outdoor or stadium events from what I’ve seen. Recent Christmas markets were all at those prices. Family days out aren’t cheap anywhere.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Really emotional seeing the love for Bayo today. I didn’t realise how much I’m going to miss him.

To see oldies, families and kids show him their appreciation shows me the club includes all.

The burger prices at games are similar to most outdoor or stadium events from what I’ve seen. Recent Christmas markets were all at those prices. Family days out aren’t cheap anywhere.

I'd be very surprised if our burger/pie prices weren't the highest in league 1. I've tried both the veggie and beef burger...never again.

• A couple of sublime bits of skill from Bayo today. The obvious emotional catharsis would have been a goal, but seeing him take it around a couple of defenders was both wonderful and hilarious.