Skip to content

New website and WanderersTV

1235»

Comments

• @Twizz said:
    @ValleyWanderer, had you already set up a monthly audio pass subscription? If so then perhaps you need to cancel it.

Thanks @Twizz, yes I have and my assumption was that it would happen automatically! I'll sort it now.

• @ValleyWanderer said:

@Twizz said:
    @ValleyWanderer, had you already set up a monthly audio pass subscription? If so then perhaps you need to cancel it.

Thanks @Twizz, yes I have and my assumption was that it would happen automatically! I'll sort it now.

Just be aware the freebie from the club doesn't include any commentary and audio coverage can't be bought on an individual basis anymore.

• Ah thank you @StrongestTeam, didn't know that. Not much of an offer then!

• The advertising logos that kept popping up annoyingly during Tuesday's match....did that always happen with ifollow or is that new?

I don't remember it before

• The pre match pitch picture was obscured by a panel of ads.

• @eric_plant said:
    The advertising logos that kept popping up annoyingly during Tuesday's match....did that always happen with ifollow or is that new?

I don't remember it before

Yes, they've always been there.

• Yes, indeed, Re your point 4, @Bacon_Sandwich - "Meckmeti" won my iFollow commentator 'name of the day' award on Tuesday.

• Agree definitely needs an app in this day and age and no rewind is really annoying when you put the kids to bed and miss a goal!!!

• @username123 The app will be with us soon!

Also, some great Leicester City Q/F content went up yesterday - full match replay, an interview with Keith Allen plus some behind the scenes footage captured by Brownie.

• What I would like to see is the following
    a) rewind on both live stream and replay content
    b) option to vary bit rate of the live stream (was on the ifollow feed)
    in terms of content
    c) a monthly catch up with Pete/Rob perhaps post the Trust meetings &
    d) more interviews with past players and managers

• Just want to give a big thumbs up to WWFC TV. Some regular and great content being made available including the full rerun of the Leicester City Quarter Final - was at the game but so so good to actually see it again. Big thank you to Phil and colleagues for all the hard work going into this

• The new website is a big step up in quality. You can tell that by the complete lack of moaning about it. And the TV offering, for the same price as I paid before, is streets ahead.

I did smile a bit this afternoon at the description of ‘outstanding catering at Adams Park. The BBQ is certainly decent but the only outstanding things about the Frank Adams teabars is how expensive, understocked and understaffed they are. Truly woeful for the priciest non-corporate area of the ground.

• The Frank Adams teabars are pathetic. Bless the staff who cheerily ask if I want anything else with a cup of hot Water with powder. They don't sell anything else other than a pie.

• @Right_in_the_Middle A couple of years ago, one guy actually asked me if I wanted milk in my Bovril!

• @NewburyWanderer said:
    @Right_in_the_Middle A couple of years ago, one guy actually asked me if I wanted milk in my Bovril!

Both derived from cows tbf

• I thought I’d try Fetch once in the Woodlands. Stood by the Fetch pick up point for 5 minutes.

The lad in the Fetch area, after a lot of me and him avoiding saying anything but trying to work out what the fuck each other were doing, eventually pointed out that the queue was ‘over there’.

‘I’ve done a Fetch order’ I said, hopefully.

‘What’s that’?