Skip to content

New website and WanderersTV

Comments

• On the rare occasions I will be watching from Wendover, I'm assuming the individual game pass works in the same way?

• @drcongo said:
    When redeeming my iFollow audio pass code, following the steps in the email, it says...

5) You should see a message that says: “Success! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed. We hope you enjoy your subscription. Please return to the homepage to continue.”

Does anyone get this message? I don't.

Try logging into your new My Quarter account on wwfc.com and then go to My Account - there you should be able to redeem your voucher and get the confirmation you want.

(I got same lack of message of you and have advised the club)

• The Video Vault
    Loakes Park Locker> @Chris said:

Loch Ness monster?

The secret love child of Nessie and a duck!

• It's the sort of thing that gets eviscerated by "Lord Sugar" in the boardroom after they've done a branding task on The Apprentice

• I like that logo

• edited February 2022

My work system has deemed my attempt to create an account as a security threat. Has ace diplomat Boris already upset Putin?

• I got email saying need to set up new subscription, have tried and it’s not working, might just be first day problems.

• I didn't see any message but I was able to immediately get access to all the videos. Whether they are available to all (subscribers and general public), I'm not sure.

• me too, @peterparrotface Like vintage LWT.

• edited February 2022

@AlanCecil said:
    Try logging into your new My Quarter account on wwfc.com and then go to My Account - there you should be able to redeem your voucher and get the confirmation you want.

(I got same lack of message of you and have advised the club)

Sadly nothing there to redeem it. If I go to "My Account" I just get the tabbed view with my address etc, if I go to "View Subscriptions" it redirects to the "My Account" page.

Oh well, we've got a few days.

Edit: Like @Thicketblue though, I can see a lot of videos on the site.
    Edit edit: I like the Wanderers TV logo.

• @NiceCarrots said:
    How about: It must be love, Tears dry on their own or Lawyers, Guns and Money?

Lawyers Guns and Money what a song!

And I'm hiding in Vipienne
    I'm a desperate man
    Send lawyers, guns, and money
    The shit has hit the fan.

• I didn't get a 'Success' message, but I have had an email from EFL Digital saying they are sorry I'm leaving, and cancelling my subscription. For now I'll take that to mean that my WanderersTV code has been activated.

• I received my EFL cancellations and then activated my Wanderers TV subscription afterwards. All worked pretty smoothly

• It works. And that’s no bad thing on day one.

Only problem was registering an account updated in my password manager, which knocked out my season ticket account. They’re now in line. Probably just me being a bit crap.

• Hmmm, either I'm being stupid (very probably) or this new website doesn't work?

What's happened to my virtual season ticket? How do I now access that for each game?

• @Twizz said:
    Hmmm, either I'm being stupid (very probably) or this new website doesn't work?

What's happened to my virtual season ticket? How do I now access that for each game?

Just come on to ask exactly the same! Effin hate change. Took weeks for me to finally get the last change where I became confident that I could access my season ticket in the beer tent. Now can't access it at all!!!!

• @EwanHoosaami, looks like it's actual not yet integrated.

I was still able to log into my accounts at https://tickets.wwfc.com/ and that's still working!

What it means though is that I have yet another account to remember, although I guess I can forget my old ifollow & club shop log-ins.

• @Twizz said:
    Hmmm, either I'm being stupid (very probably) or this new website doesn't work?

For now tickets.wwfc.com still works on your previous log in but will be merged in time with the new My Quarters Account so you only have one log in for everything WWFC.

• @Twizz said:
    @EwanHoosaami, looks like it's actual not yet integrated.

I was still able to log into my accounts at https://tickets.wwfc.com/ and that's still working!

What it means though is that I have yet another account to remember, although I guess I can forget my old ifollow & club shop log-ins.

I strongly recommend a password manager, it’s life changing. If you’re on Apple devices then Secrets is a great option.

@AlanCecil Please pass on my congrats to everyone involved. The new website seems like a big improvement on the crap EFL make you use and getting that turned around in such a short timeframe is quite an achievement.

• Did anyone else buy the half season ticket on ifollow? Would that carry over the credits?

• @drcongo said:
    When redeeming my iFollow audio pass code, following the steps in the email, it says...

5) You should see a message that says: “Success! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed. We hope you enjoy your subscription. Please return to the homepage to continue.”

Does anyone get this message? I don't.

I did not get it a few times, but kept trying and finally got the message.

Thus, we now need to revise the definition of madness...

• @drcongo For those of us that don't have an apple phone? Mad I know, as I use a large apple mac at home, just his illogical "spread my risk" type of thinking.
    @AlanCecil I can't log in to my ticket using my old/relatively new system either!

• Having a look at the new site and first impressions favourable. Well designed and a vast improvement, as previously mentioned, on the generic EFL product. Sadly no change in the ticket purchasing software which appears to be still causing problems to users, myself included.

• I think that's a work in progress @davebevan. The new club site is a pretty impressive effort so I'd expect the integration (when it comes) to be a big improvement.

• @drcongo said:

I strongly recommend a password manager, it’s life changing. If you’re on Apple devices then Secrets is a great option.

What's the advantage of this product over keychain? Interested to know if you've got a view.

• I know the club have said that they're looking into the full match replays as they take up a lot of time but I think adding them for away matches not available online (unless you are visiting Vipienne) would be a nice compromise. They are the ones I tend to watch, though like others, I do look for key moments I missed whilst at the home games.

I also like watching key moments with @bluntphil commentary, then switching to the other track to here the opposition take on the same play (usually vastly inferior).

• I used to occasionally spend the better part of an evening viewing highlights from previous seasons in the iFollow archive - happily remembering games, players, goals, context that I'd forgotten. (My recollection is that it went back to the early part of the last decade.) But that all disappeared a while back. Would be good to have access to that kind of back catalogue on Wanderers TV, if it's possible to reassemble it.

• The process seemed pretty seamless today in terms of transferring my audio pass and setting up my details - there is still a glitch in using PayPal as a billing option but that isnt fatal,

Tried logging in from Vipienne & it gave me the option of an "International Monthly Video Pass" for £25pm - which is a great deal

• @arnos_grove said:

@drcongo said:

What's the advantage of this product over keychain? Interested to know if you've got a view.

It's a good question. One of the biggest is support for TOTP so you can use it as a two factor authenticator, but also secure notes, credit cards software licenses and control over the random password generator. I keep expecting new iOS / macOS releases to bring Keychain up to a level with password managers but it never happens.

@EwanHoosaami said:
    @drcongo For those of us that don't have an apple phone?

No idea, I recently had to evaluate every Apple-friendly password manager on the market for work and the only ones I tried that were cross platform were either horrible, insecure or expensive. The best of the lot is 1Password which I've used for about a decade, but it's pricey these days and the company have gotten a little user-hostile because they took hundreds of millions in VC money that they now need to justify.

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    The process seemed pretty seamless today in terms of transferring my audio pass and setting up my details - there is still a glitch in using PayPal as a billing option but that isnt fatal,

Tried logging in from Vipienne & it gave me the option of an "International Monthly Video Pass" for £25pm - which is a great deal

Assume that is exactly as it sounds? Ability to watch all away games in a calendar month?