Skip to content

Tickets for WWFC vs Cov City

Comments

• Maybe it only works 9am-5pm @HolmerBlue.

I just tried logging in and it's says invalid username although I set it up my account at 11:30!

• Hmmm maybe

• Done it... was me being stupid !

• Says 'no available products'? Went to Stoke game

• Presume no-one has had an email yet?
    As it's another new process just want to keep an eye out...

• Nothing here and I appeared to be in the first batch last time.

• Ta Lloyd - always worth keeping an eye on these things.

• Nothing from the club to say they've sent them out yet

• Arguably even more difficult to get right this time than last.
    Higher numbers, new system, working out which of the opt-outs last time were just for that single game or for the foreseeable, adding back in people who should have qualified for an email last time but something went wrong and no doubt a load of other issues.

Plus every fan needing to have set themselves up on this new system and any knock on issues there!

But..they're not leaving themselves much spare time at the end of the cutoff time at 3pm tomorrow for tidying issues up.

• WWFC Ticket site appears to be letting me complete my booking without a code.

• Another day spent waiting for an email.

Maybe we should all just log in now. I think @DJWYC14 is right

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Another day spent waiting for an email.

Maybe we should all just log in now. I think @DJWYC14 is right

Seems that way. Tickets are allocated next to each other. I have asked for 12 to see what it would do and apparently I can order 12 allocated as four sets of three all behind each other with no rows left empty. I’m not going to order them and then sell them to some Cov ‘Limbs’ crew but I’m not sure anything stops someone who isn’t a season ticket holder ordering what they want.

• Update on above, I went to order two as that’s what I want and her indoors and I are entitled to just to see if a code is needed. It is as you can’t get past the last bit without it, even though it doesn’t stop you adding tickets to the basket without it. Phew!

And the email is here anyway. COYB

• Oh dear. Sounds dangerous!

Genuine lol at limbs crew @Manboobs

• got my email...but I am passing until the jab has been administered in Wendover Towers, Enjoy my place all those of you can can enjoy a game...

• Thanks @Wendoverman hope everyone is able to safely go soon.

All this palava makes every game feel like a big Cup match. Reminds me of West Brom 92

• I got the mail.

They have now reattached my daughter’s mail to mine (we separated them to get two iFollow passes) so I got one email to my address with two codes.

I logged in under the account I setup yesterday and i selected the block I wanted. It then assigned two seats next to each other but I had to use my daughter’s account setup yesterday to be able to confirm the second seat.

The system seems a lot more straightforward than the last one and didn’t seem to be struggling to keep up.

See you Saturday folks!

• I am in a bubble of one, so easy enough for me. Seems like a much slicker system - the complications are a by-product of the social distancing rules.

• edited December 2020

Do you not get to choose your exact seat this time?

They allocate you one instead in your chosen block?
    No steer on arrival time either?

• I’m in the middle of the family stand.

It says I need to arrive between 1:45 and 2pm.

No, seats are automatically allocated in the block you choose. In our case it sat us next to each other which is good as my daughter really didn’t like sitting 4 seats away last time.

The terrace is still closed.

• That was quite straightforward.

Couldn't book specific seats but got to choose the block and it selected seats together with my social bubble contact. All you need is each STH's unique code and you can book for all members of your bubble together which is helpful.

Looks like the terrace will remain shut?

• edited December 2020

Not being able to book specific seats was a minor irritation; more importantly though, I found by trial and error that selecting a different block got me a more convenient (less time spent sitting in the cold before ko) arrival time.

Also there doesn't seem to be a way of putting the ticket in Apple wallet.

I seem to get more picky about these things as I get older :-)

• No email code yet, and the social bubble thing seems slightly pointless when you can just add anyone with no checks.

• I hope they change policy and choose to kick towards the (usual) away end 2nd half on Saturday if they win the toss

• @tom_doust Similar thoughts to your first parargraph - I guess as tickets now need to incorporate bubbles it has to be coded to fill in from the front and then recalibrate what seats are available - rather than let people randomly pick from a whole block.

Have gone for a 2.30-2.45 arrival time.
    Would have probably picked a bit further back in a stand but probably best to book up and not be risking doing it late doors!

• @Username said:
    No email code yet, and the social bubble thing seems slightly pointless when you can just add anyone with no checks.

If a hoard of non STH suddenly book seats - I'm sure they can run a simple check against voucher codes.
    Not quite sure how they'd handle stopping them coming in and suchlike though. Without individual checks!

• As @Manboobs has pointed out, you can add plenty of tickets but you can't check them out.

• It's a shame that you can't choose specific seats so that you can choose seats as close as possible to someone who's not in your support bubble but that you'd like to sit near

You could with the system in use last Wednesday

• @Malone said:

@Username said:
    No email code yet, and the social bubble thing seems slightly pointless when you can just add anyone with no checks.

If a hoard of non STH suddenly book seats - I'm sure they can run a simple check against voucher codes.
    Not quite sure how they'd handle stopping them coming in and suchlike though. Without individual checks!

I meant in terms of Covid rules, rather than non STH holders turning up. I'm assuming those in bubbles will be able to actually sit next to people though, I've not got far enough into the process yet to see the new seating arrangements.