Skip to content

No new midfielders

14567810»

Comments

• @YorkExile said:

Hold your horses, Adeniran hasn't even signed yet! Will he even be eligible to play for us less than 24 hours from now?!

oh yes he has

• only two words on this:

• I’ve a horrible feeling I’ll get autocorrected to adrenalin. Good job he’s Dennis and not Adrian. Hope he’ll be a menace to visiting defences.

• Excellent news. I hope he is eligible and ready to play tomorrow!

• And they've toned down the HDR! Rejoice!

• Marcus Maddison training with Oxford.
    They had Nile Ranger doing the same last season, they must be offering some kind of rehabilitation scheme ?

• As the title is now incorrect, I suppose we can close this thread then?

• @JohnnyAllAlone said:
    Marcus Maddison training with Oxford.
    They had Nile Ranger doing the same last season, they must be offering some kind of rehabilitation scheme ?

Nile Ranger seems to be incapable of keeping out of trouble. He was on a good contract at Southend and ended up hardly playing for one reason or another!

• @Wendoverman said:

@JohnnyAllAlone said:
    Marcus Maddison training with Oxford.

Nile Ranger seems to be incapable of keeping out of trouble. He was on a good contract at Southend and ended up hardly playing for one reason or another!

One reason - he's a massive pratt (bring back old swearies whilst we are all reviewing our language)

• @Wendoverman said:
    This forum is for opinions isn't it? but not your opinions about my opinions which is like patronising and can't someone say anything without someone else saying something else about what I said? I mean...I might as well be talking football with my mother in law for all the abuse I get on here and though I respect your right to your opinion and I love the banter...just leave me alone. I wanted new players but not these new players who quite frankly are not the players I wanted. I've never heard of them. If they are the sort of players you wanted well good for you but don't take it out on me just because I don't think they are any better than the players we have - who I love like we all do - but I don't think are up to the job ! What's the point of a forum without opinions? Has nobody noticed the season is already two weeks old and we've lost as many games? Wake up and smell the reality! I know I will get shot down for speaking truth to Gasroom. I dont know what is wrong with people on here it never used to be like this all the years we were winning League One and Two. COYB!!

Dickish post

• @thecatwwfc said:

Dickish post

Bravo sir

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery @thecatwwfc. Not sure if plagiarism counts.

• We've signed Dick Ishpost? Huge if true.

• @drcongo said:
    We've signed Dick Ishpost? Huge if true.

Dutch International. Steve McLaren recommended.

• Could we get Josh Scowen back on loan?

• @drcongo said:
    O'Nien and Scowan would be the perfect two midfield signings, though I'm still hopeful for Karacan - looked such a good player in the West Ham friendly. Odds are looking longer by the day though.

Karacan has just signed for Scunthorpe today

• Crikey. He looked at LOT better than that.

• @drcongo said:
    Crikey. He looked at LOT better than that.

Who's to say how much they're paying him?

• @ValleyWanderer said:

@drcongo said:

Who's to say how much they're paying him?

Probably a fair bit less than he was asking for in May

• @drcongo said:

Indeed. It's a bit baffling to think how he's gone on trial with us but now at Scunthorpe, a team struggling in League Two. Nevertheless a great singing for them.

• @thedieharder said:

@drcongo said:

Indeed. It's a bit baffling to think how he's gone on trial with us but now at Scunthorpe, a team struggling in League Two. Nevertheless a great singing for them.

It's only baffling if he turned us down rather than the more likely other way round?