Skip to content

Friendly v West Ham

Comments

• Pattison looking good. Could have a great season this season if he gets a bit of confidence and a run in the team.

• @JohnBoy said:
    LB is up against one of the best wide men in the Championship next season to be fair to him.

Prem?

• Nice bit of skill from Thompson keeping the ball in the challenge...that's what I like about him. We are growing into the game.

• heavens above

• Oh Stockdale.

• It's good to get the blunders out of the way early ...

• We’ve looked better the last ten minutes too.

• There goes Stocko's contract.

• Oh dear oh dear
    Agree about CM trialist though, looks decent

• @StrongestTeam said:

@JohnBoy said:
    LB is up against one of the best wide men in the Championship next season to be fair to him.

Prem?

Sorry, I meant one of the best wide men in The Championship LAST season. Moved in Jan, but didn't get a ton of game time.

• anyway, Curtis Thompson looks in great nick.

Grimmer and Parker impressing too

• 2-1, Samuel.

• @JohnBoy said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@JohnBoy said:

Prem?

Sorry, I meant one of the best wide men in The Championship LAST season. Moved in Jan, but didn't get a ton of game time.

Thought you meant Antonio

• 2 in 2 in Pre-Season for Samuel

• Stockdale having a mare

• Nice 'Wycombe' goal! :smile:
    Everyone looks quite bright. Pattison and Parker putting it about quite nicely.

• Stockdale not exactly making a great case for a new contract

• Trialist Cm looks excellent, a name check on him would be great!

Trialist LB started a bit shakily, but he's up against some serious quality.

Trialist cb isn't Tafazoli

• Two nutmegs so far for Kashket, well up for it

• Not impressed with Trialist GK

• Trialist-CM is Jem Karacan - ex-Reading, last played for Central Coast Mariners in Australia

• got to agree with eric and the doctor, On this showing I'm not sure Stockdale, though proven at this level, is our answer as competition for Rocky! Other LB and CB trialists have looked decent though.

• How did you pick that info out @chairboyscentral ?

• Thoughts and prayers are with the "Stockdale is a huge upgrade on Rocky" crowd.

• he has made 1 mistake which could happen to any keeper, a player who has played countless game in the championship wont be judged on that by GA.

• @drcongo said:
    How did you pick that info out @chairboyscentral ?

Someone had done some Twitter sleuthing and had it confirmed by Scott Davies (ex-Wycombe and Reading).

• I'm putting Darius Charles' performance down to him having 2 triallists alongside him in defence and general fitness levels

• @franatki said:
    he has made 1 mistake which could happen to any keeper, a player who has played countless game in the championship wont be judged on that by GA.

He also passed the ball straight to Bowen for which he was saved only by the woodwork and was nowhere for their 3rd.

• Stocks has gone to pieces since the goal sadly.