Skip to content

Play-off coverage

Comments

• Just to confirm if anyone interested, tesco vouchers do work for Now TV (although they say it takes a couple of hours to come through mine was much quicker).
    Month pass for under £12 as tesco vouchers triple up but you do need to remember to cancel it to stop them taking another month fee next month.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Luckily, although I did not ask for it Mrs W got Sky Sports cheap as part of some package...but she hasn't had to pay since lock down...and I thought they were making footy matches free to air while the lock down was on...or am I just dreaming something Bozzer said in between 'Churchill' and '...riding like Alexander astride the mighty Bucephalas we will soon be able to get cheap Tamtams from Australia.'

There's a few freebies on side channels as they now show all the Prem games (and quietly drop the 3pm blackout) , also Sky and Virgin were allowing people to pause their subscriptions in lieu of them not delivering any sport but that ends soon if not already

• Just got my programme. Saw an interesting article by David Icke about the conspiracy cooked up by the Elites in Davos to destroy Tranmere Rovers, apparently it will begin with taking control of Instagram.

• Still no programme....arghhh !

• ‘Down to the mathematicians’ to decide who gets into the playoffs according to the sky commentator. Maybe it was down to which teams scored the most points from the games they played.

• I have virgin so got sky sports channels for £22.87 for the first 6 months, however they confirmed I can cancel with 30 days notice so first thing tomorrow (depending on the head) go online and cancel. I did try to chrome cast in case of needing the Now TV option but couldn't get it to work. Watching the Pompey game now.

• Two absolutely lovey kits on display here...

• Portsmouth groundsman has clearly had too much time on his hands here!

Takes a bit of getting used to seeing those squares

• @Malone said:
    Portsmouth groundsman has clearly had too much time on his hands here!

The Fratton Park pitch has been like that for years!

• @floyd said:
    Two absolutely lovey kits on display here...

Have to agree - was just thinking what a great job Oxford's kit supplier did.

• @chairboyscentral said:

@Malone said:
    Portsmouth groundsman has clearly had too much time on his hands here!

The Fratton Park pitch has been like that for years!

Shows how long since I've last been there. Been there 1 1/2 times!

• edited July 2020

@Shev said:

@floyd said:
    Two absolutely lovey kits on display here...

Have to agree - was just thinking what a great job Oxford's kit supplier did.

The Pompey kit is just a generic Nike one (exactly the same as Southend and Preston) which came out quite well. As for Oxford, a sash always looks good.

• edited July 2020

Decent half that. Neither side at their usual intensity - unsurprisingly - but two expansive sides is making for an open game. Both 'keepers might have done better for the goals, mind you. Ronan Curtis and Marcus Browne are a bit good...

• My son had to transcribe Three Little Birds into Garage Band for his school music work today. It’s a sign.

• Wrong thread! The excitement just really hit.

Decent half that. Neither side at their usual intensity - unsurprisingly - but two expansive sides is making for an open game. Both 'keepers might have done better for the goals, mind you. Ronan Curtis and Marcus Browne are a bit good...

Both goalies will be unhappy...second goal particularly. I think commentators were right first goal sort of settles things down in a way...

Wrong thread! The excitement just really hit.

Not in the 20 but CMS was allowed to play after all then from Gaz comments

• edited July 2020

@chairboyscentral

The Pompey kit is just a generic Nike one (exactly the same as Southend and Preston) which came out quite well. As for Oxford, a sash always looks good.

Unless it’s Linfield (Northern Irish Prem) whose new change kit (keeping on good side of Eddie monsoon) is in UDA colours with a sash. Lots of political and sectarian overtones still. But I’m sure it was an oversight as the official statement said.....

• Ifollow audio is live now with Phil

• Pompey seem to have a larger than normal.number of man buns...not sure who to sing 'shit Andy Carroll...' at.

• yeh very good apart from the bit about Rob Couhig having money !

• Excellent article and about time we got the recognition we deserve.

• Excellent piece. Nice to get some credit at last. The unity in this squad really is worth an extra goal sometimes.

• Hoping to hear a montage of three counties commentary at some point

• That Derek Adams one is brilliant

• There's going to be a bit on the final/us (don't know specifics) on Football Focus on Saturday.

There's going to be a bit on the final/us (don't know specifics) on Football Focus on Saturday.

Hope it's not a montage of Mark Clemmit asking other managers about our playng style!