Skip to content

Match day thread: Accrington

Comments

• Hold on Crawley. Please.

• This lot rival us for cheating. Although self-styled model pro Matt Bloomfield embarrassed himself in the first half.

Come on the Crawley!

• Accrington on ice.

• Full time at Exeter. 2-2!

• Channelling the spirit of Sergio Torres! Top work Crawley Town.

• Well, Crawley do play the right way!

• I would say I am gutted we missed the chance to pretty much seal it today, but we were so outplayed I am just relieved we are still 3rd!

• Luton have been promoted.

• Chesterfield as good as down based on goal difference.

• @Wwfc2015_ where the fuck have you been the last 8 games funny how all the negative pricks come out to play when we have a bad result be positive or fuck off

• @braywanderer said:
    Wwfc2015_ where the fuck have you been the last 8 games funny how all the negative pricks come out to play when we have a bad result be positive or fuck off

you fuck off you prick . face it we are nothing without bayo

• I ask you again where have you been? Easy to criticise wanker

• @Shev said:
    I would say I am gutted we missed the chance to pretty much seal it today, but we were so outplayed I am just relieved we are still 3rd!

Exactly.

• i have been to all games and have posted also you complete knob jockey. you keep your rose tinted glasses on

• Agreed. Accy were excellent.

• We just had the biggest loss of the season, still in third with two games to play... some of our boys had off days but please stop venting abuse. Two wins to promotion!

• I thought we played really well until Brown done his thing.....

• No disgrace in losing to Accy, but disappointing way to do it. You can see what their manager meant about being an unstoppable force, and why they are where they are.

Is it just me or were they bigger than us in every position?

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    i have been to all games and have posted also you complete knob jockey. you keep your rose tinted glasses on

We had a bad day at the office but you never post when we are doing well. Prick

• Tyson said in the bar that the ref got the first goal wrong. At least was consistent. He got so much wrong

• @braywanderer said:
    great comeback you troll. go and get an education

• Clearly we massively missed bayo and Luke. Surprised kashket didn’t get taken off earlier clearly not the game for him, not sure he touched it in the first half. Thought cms would have started to give us a bit more presence. Tyson and Paris looked the most likely to make things happen but Paris looked like he lacked a bit of sharpness but then he hasn’t played much recently. At least it still in our hands, did anyone really expect it to be easy.

• One step closer to promotion.

• @braywanderer I wouldn’t worry about him. He’s too thick to even troll properly. His anger must stem from finishing last in a school spelling contest.

• @arnos_grove said:
    braywanderer I wouldn’t worry about him. He’s too thick to even troll properly. His anger must stem from finishing last in a school spelling contest.

haha lets compare careers my friend...

• CMS over Kashket from the off today might have worked better. Scotty needs a Bayo figure to feed off, he’s not a ball winner, he’s a poacher who needs knock downs and loose balls. Stanley tidied up very well which took him from the game.

Was Gape a victim of the mid week illness because apart from the first 10 minutes I barely recognised him. Overall it was a testament to Stanley. They know how to play to their strengths, have a plan and execute it. Very good in defence and they expect to be able to break quickly and do so.

Still - we win next week (and if we don’t then we don’t deserve to go up) and County and Exeter fail to win and it’s all forgotten. COYB

• Promotion is still in our hands thanks to that late Crawley equalizer against Exeter. BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We were obviously well beaten today and their keeper made two outstanding saves to keep us out early on

Then Brown had the calamitous moment that is always on the cards when he is in goal

That's the difference. I just hope it doesn't end up ultimately costing us

• Two games to go, destiny in our hands. Just a really poor run of luck on injuries at the wrong time in key positions. I'm sure Exeter would be happier in our position

• @eric_plant said:
    We were obviously well beaten today and their keeper made two outstanding saves to keep us out early on

Then Brown had the calamitous moment that is always on the cards when he is in goal

That's the difference. I just hope it doesn't end up ultimately costing us

I think the two keepers highlighted the vast difference between the two sides.