Skip to content

Match day thread: Accrington

Comments

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    brown is utterly shit

Can’t argue with that!

• He needed to Manuel Neur that ball.

• When their player could have stopped the ball on the goal line, knelt on the ground, and rolled it in with his head, you know something has gone wrong defensively.

• Crawley 1 up

• @Chris said:
    Crawley 1 up

Which kind of evens things up as it stands.

• gape and bloomy having mares...add kashet also

• Stanley 2 now

• This would bring Notts County back into it if they win.

• Exeter level

• Oh dear. All eyes on Crawley

• Gape gets the hook.

• That was one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a wycombe shirt. And I’ve seen Trevor Aylott.

• We started so brightly, and then utter garbage. Accrington's defence does not look troubled.

• pathetic...we are playing same game as if bayo is playing. GA needs to prove he is not a 1 trick pony

• if we dont get auto..we have no chance in playoffs.

• We started off playing some lovely football (except for Gape who was appalling), but as soon as Accy scored we forgot everything and started lumping it to an invisible Bayo.

• @Wwfc2015_ I’m bloody sick of this negativity. Of course we have a chance- and a great one at that, we have an excellent team. Stop moaning and back the boys. From Preston to Tourquay we’ve proven we can achieve the ‘impossible’ COYB! BELIEVE

• Everyone is under pressure accrington do not have any they have a game to spare too. So much negativity, sometimes it just doesn't go your way.

• Scott Brown should be stoned in the car park.........

• Exeter lead

• @drcongo said:
    We started off playing some lovely football (except for Gape who was appalling), but as soon as Accy scored we forgot everything and started lumping it to an invisible Bayo.

Funnily enough, I thought Gape looked quite lively in the opening 10. As you say, a decent start but once the Chuckle Brothers did their bit it all went to pot.

Sadly, it looks like @glasshalffull’s Gasroom dream has died before it even started

• If we could just get one.

• We’d need to have a shot for that to happen.

• how is brown a professional footballer?

• True! And get out of our own half before that.

• Crawley equalise!!

• this is an embarrassment. piss poor. league 2 again next year . #chokers

• Anyone else starting to worry about goal difference?

• we are reliant on a 36 year old...laughable

• @Shev said:
    Anyone else starting to worry about goal difference?

You don't have to worry about that in the play offs........