Skip to content

Fxxk you FA

124»

Comments

• ‘The wars were fought for the right not to be told what to do by the state’? I must have had different history lessons to you. And why the obsession with the Daily Mail?

• @drcongo said:
    The vast majority of the world however lives in a middle ground where there’s a social contract between a central authority and its people, but those people have a right to protest. Exercising that right is as important as having laws in the first place. If we followed your way, women would still be barred from voting and slavery would still be legal. I’ll take anarchy over that any day, or even just the right to protest.

My goodness, talk about pretentious exaggeration- you get the gold medal for this post. If we followed your way Russell Brand would be prime minister.

• edited December 2017

Probably a slight upgrade on Donald Trump.

• 'Talk about exaggeration... if we followed your way Russell Brand would be prime minster'

• It was a joke. By the way, anarchy is defined as a state of disorder caused by the absence or non recognition of authority. I don’t think too many people would want to live in countries like that, do you?

• I don't think they would.

• So I guess we better all wear poppies and sing the anthem.

• Happy Christmas.

• And a happy 3 points on Boxing Day.

• @glasshalffull

"pretentious exaggerration".

Do I not remember more than one discussion in the past couple of weeks where you complained of being insulted by someone who shared a different view to yours?

• @HCblue said:
    glasshalffull

"pretentious exaggerration".

Do I not remember more than one discussion in the past couple of weeks where you complained of being insulted by someone who shared a different view to yours?

Oh come on, hardly in the same category as being called absurd, stupid and cowardly is it?

• @glasshalffull I use daily mail as shorthand for flag waving little Englanders terrified that the crime ridden politically correct gone mad world is going to hell in a handcart pushed by foreigners.

• Fair enough, anyway Happy Christmas.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Fair enough, anyway Happy Christmas.

And a passive aggressive new year!

• @glasshalffull said:
    My goodness, talk about pretentious exaggeration- you get the gold medal for this post. If we followed your way Russell Brand would be prime minister.

Is “ad hominem” a little too “pretentious” for you too?

• I’ll leave you to wallow in your own intellect.

• Crikey. Britain really has had enough of experts.

• Crush the saboteurs!

• "Proud of yourselves?"