Skip to content

Stay at home Monday quiz

1235»

Comments

• Morecambe at The Globe arena and the former Christie Park ground. Chesterfield at Saltergate and the Proact Stadium. Crawley Town at Town Mead and Checkatrade Stadium. Burton Albion at Eton Park & The Pirelli Stadium. Wealdstone at Lower mead and Grosvenor Vale. Kingstonian at the much missed personally Richmond road and Kingsmeadow. Weymouth at the Recreation and at the Wessex Stadium.

I think some have been covered above, Im only counting the ones i have seen us at over the years, but older fans might remember Barking for instance.

• Very good @micra! Let's hope not.

• In the early 80's we played Staines at Hayes church Rd due to problems at Wheatsheaf Lane.
    We must have played Corinthian casuals at a number of different venues.

• What about Leytonstone (Granleigh Road), Ilford (Lynn Road) and when they merged played at Green Pond Road. Walthamstow Avenue.

• @Kimble_Blue I hear you but when Leytonstone&Ilford moved to Green Pond road we had been promoted as Champions of the Isthmian league and they were champions of Div 1, so we missed them at Green pond road. Good Shout @ChasHarps