Skip to content

Eze

124»

Comments

• Two great goals today , as I said this boy will be a class player!!

• He certainly looks the part. A class act.

• Is he playing in midfield for you?

• Playing at the front of a middle three, in behind the front three.

• I do enjoy the contradictions we get week in week out. ‘Ahh Wycombe are a big side that rely on lumping it forward to Akinfenwa.’ When the reality is that Saunders, Eze, CMS etc ooze creativity all over the front line. Sides get hypnotised by Bayo and think if they shut him down we are done. The reality is that managers obsession with him create space for these players. Problem is I guess if they don’t shut him down he does score.
    Interesting to see what Exeter try

• Yup, we've got a lovely balance of threats at the moment.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub

"Interesting to see what Exeter try"

Whinging usually. One of the worst teams for it.

• Should be an even contest then, @Jonny_King .

• Tisdale is a miserable so and so. I enjoy winding him up when he visits AP.

• Don’t know about anyone else but I’m feeling Eze, Eze like Sunday morning...

• Shame we dont have a game tuesday really

• @oilysailor will be annoyed that Eze's goals from yesterday appear more times than podcasts he has been interviewed in on twitter

• To be honest rmj, I can understand that in our current form we want games to come around quickly but I think having a rest until Saturday would be preferred really. Especially when you take into account our injuries etc.

• @oilysailor? Feel I should know who that is (but don't or have forgotten).
    Certainly not a regular on here.

• Spot the Johnny Come Lately! @micra, an old gasroom legend, infamous for the "Wycombe fans are vermin" slogan, and provider of the yearly FA Cup poem.

Some of us switched names to celebrate old gasroom to new gasroom, but Oily despite not being a regular on here now, stuck with tradition.

• @LX1 said:
    oilysailor will be annoyed that Eze's goals from yesterday appear more times than podcasts he has been interviewed in on twitter

Haha - those goals >>>

Hope everyone's well. Speak soon x

• Eze in Team of the Week

• also League 2 Goal of the Week

• Which one?

• He was interviewed on 3CR just before 7pm this evening. What a lovely lad!

• Any chance of a link or did you have to hear it live?

• The full show can be listened to on-line: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05gkh1k

• Thanks @Uncle_T. The interview with Eze is on about 52mins btw. The earlier bit on Wycombe in general is much earlier but the hosts concentrate most of their analysis on Luton.

No one seems to really know why we are a force to be reckoned with this season but from the interview Eze reckons it's putting the training sessions into effect in matches that does it. Maybe the five year plan has some merit after all!

• Can't be very often we have to ask which of a player's goals were the goal of the week!

I think back to maybe Stewart Lewis about 4-5 years ago, smashing two crackers in! Two ridiculous hits for a player of his skillset

• And before that Matt Phillips 2 crackers at Adams Park when we beat Rovers 2-1?