Skip to content

Transfer speculation

12346»

Comments

• Not sure that it is possible to decrease the common sense of Mr Stokes?

• edited July 2017

@HCblue , I dare say the likes of Stokes has become so complacent at being able to shout whatever abuse he likes week in week out, from the safety of a big throng of drones, that he momentarily forgot his surroundings.
    Before getting quickly reminded that if you shout abuse at an alpha male super powerful athlete, probably still steaming after the recently finished bad result, then you may get sorted out.

• I was only joking!

• I notice Mr Stokes is already bemoaning the poor performances in the friendlies that Gareth needed to 'sort out' before Lincoln...and the 'lack of ambition' being shown by (not True) fans and management. Anyone who has seen El-Abd in action assess how he would fare in a post-match Tesco/drunk related fracas?

• Man is he solid! And he didn't pick up those reds last season by being soft. (Not sure if any head-butting was involved. Just jesting Adam, sir.)

• I dare say the boy Stokes won't dare shouting abuse at anyone unless he's flanked by a very very large group of like minded souls.
    While issuing vague threats like "come and talk to us" if anyone even hints that the large "Mob" we have is a little unsettling and unpleasant to be around for many.