Skip to content

17/18 season tickets on sale

124»

Comments

• Took about 2 mins to renew for me, seemed pretty easy, and no irritating £2 extra fee that seemed impossible to swerve other years however you paid.

Maybe you guys didn't have a history/account previously so it became hard work?

• @Malone Plenty of history - have used the online ticket facility countless times.

• Are you renewed terrace or for one of the stands?
    If it's for the terrace just click the buy now option BEFORE logging in then select the appropriate option from the drop down list and only log when in comes to paying.
    At least that worked for me.

• @Twizz I can see that the terrace would be OK, but it's trying to renew my existing seat which is the problem. Using your method, you can select the number of seats and go in to the seating plan, but you can't select your own seat because (unsurprisingly) it's held and not available for selection. This happens whether you do or don't log in.

Never mind, I'll do it by phone tomorrow.

• @NewburyWanderer thanks I had the same problem thought it was just me.

• I told them over a month ago that the link didn't work, so it seems nothing was done (or it's broken again). If you can't get there in person, try phoning them.

• Phoned today - everything sorted. As usual, excellent customer service. Told the ticket office guy about the website - he said around 100 people have been able to renew OK online, but quite a few haven't. The club have put a call in to their ticketing software people - hopefully they can sort it. Shouldn't have had to, though.

Oh, and he said about 1,300 season tickets sold so far. Sounds pretty good.