Skip to content

Radio Coverage & Blog

Comments

• But we're still 2nd choice to Luton on BBC3CR. Have a chat with your bosses and remind them of league positions. Much better to use the WWFC twitter feed on match days. Sorry but until we get equal airplay - i'll stick with twitter and Sky sports news.

• Fair enough. Hopefully you've communicated your feelings to the station as that is the only way things will ever change.

I too was frustrated at the lack of coverage so I volunteered my time to try and help improve the situation. I'm not an employee of the BBC or Wycombe Wanderers.

• @bluntphil I personally have the chair player so don't have the issue of lack of air time from 3CR, but I wasn't aware that you did it voluntarily. So I am sure I wont be alone in saying a massive thanks for all you have done, very much appreciated.

• I didn't realise either that you were a volunteer @bluntphil . Therefore you deserve even more appreciation for the excellent service you provide.

• Will the Burton game be covered by 3CR?

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed It will indeed. 98FM if you're in HW.

• Nice one Phil, you're a star. Very generous to give your time for all those who can't make it to the match. Unfortunately I had to switch to the Oxford commentary to catch our first goal as ours still had ads on instead of your commentary! Please pass on to the technicians...Listening from Pokhara tonight 1945 (Nepali time) so onwards and upwards. COYB!!!!

• Nice one Phil, you're a star. Very generous to give your time for all those who can't make it to the match. Unfortunately I had to switch to the Oxford commentary to catch our first goal as ours still had ads on instead of your commentary! Please pass on to the technicians...Listening from Pokhara tonight 1945 (Nepali time) so onwards and upwards. COYB!!!!

• Live match commentary is on 3CR 98FM, 104.5FM and Chairboys Player.

Get involved by contacting the show...
    Twitter - @BBC3CR @bluntphil
    Text - Text '3CR' and your message to 81333. Start your text with 3CR, then leave a space and continue your message as normal. Texts will be charged at the standard network rate.
    Phone - 08459 455 555

• Click on the Burton commentary... at least that gets you the right game!!!!

• Tech prob. Listening to Burton commentary - not same !

• Great job on the commentary Phil, COYB!

• Sorry about the drop out at the start of the game, dodgy ISDN line at Burton.

Tight game today and thank you Morecambe.

• Latest blog is up. Manager Of The Month and pre Cheltenham Town chat with Gareth Ainsworth and Blooms… http://philcatchpole.com/2015/04/10/cheltenham-town-h-manager-of-the-month/

• I could only get the Luton game...I look forward to 'Oh and I'm hearing that Wycombe have just secured promotion...now let's get back to that absorbing draw at the Lamex...'

• Due to Burton having ropey ISDN facilities for visiting media the first three minutes of the game dropped out. As it was a 3CR comms game they have to patch through another game to fill the air with, on this instance it was the Luton game. On occasions I sometimes get a word in my ear saying that we have Watford/Luton people listening in to the WW game whilst they fix a fault so it does happen the other way too.

But yes, I get it. WW don't get a fair crack of the coverage. Please contact 3CR direct and complain. It's the only way it will improve.

• Sometimes we get 3CR on player for the 2- 3pm slot and others not, so I usually click to the Stevenage game which always seems to have 3CR 2 pm - 3pm. Useful for pre game reports such a just now when I heard @bluntphil 's prematch thoughts on us on Stevenage . would be good though if our match had the pre match stuff always as was the case at Luton.

• Just tried 98FM and got Watford's match.

• Player's worth the money @wingnut

• Afternoon all.

Tonight's game will be live on BBC3CR 98FM from 7pm with myself and Scotty. Also available on Chairboys Player around the world.

COYB

• Nice one Phil, listening in again as a Wanderer in Nepal tonight laaate my time. Will the pre match buildup be on Player also? I don't usually get a signal until a couple of minutes before kickoff.

Let's keep up this promotion push and COYB!!!!

• If they don't have prematch on our stream , I usually find 3CR prematch is on Stenage one @NorsQuarters

• @NorthumberlandBlue: Ahh, I see. Thank you!

• @NorthumberlandBlue pre match will be on from 7pm on Player.

If the game is on 3CR too it usually means the pre match gets put out. I'll ask the lads in the studio to patch it through

• Just started coming through @bluntphil

• Great result and superb commentary @bluntphil and @KeithScott

• Morning all! Anybody else woken up with butterflies in their stomach?

Here is the pre match blog featuring interviews with Gareth and Paul Hayes... http://philcatchpole.com/2015/04/25/pre-morecambe/

If you can't be at Adams Park today then tune into BBC Three Counties 98FM where there will be full match commentary from myself, Scotty and Geoff Doyle. The coverage will also be broadcast on Chairboys Player around the world as normal.

Get involved after the game and contact the BBC3CR Sports Show.

Twitter - @BBC3CR, @bluntphil, @GeoffDoyle1 & Scotty
    Text - Text '3CR' and your message to 81333. Start your text with 3CR, then leave a space and continue your message as normal. Texts will be charged at the standard network rate.
    Phone - 08459 455 555

• BLOG: Includes pre match chat with Gareth Ainsworth and Matt Ingram + the Southend view from local journalist Brian Jeeves. http://philcatchpole.com/2015/05/01/i-believe-in-fariytales-too/

For those of you who didn’t get a ticket or will not be on the hill at Sixfields tomorrow, the game will be live on BBC Three Counties 98FM and on Chairboys Player around the world with myself and Scotty.