Skip to content

will Pierre go before the deadline ????? (and richmayes ban discussion)

123457»

Comments

• You chuckle away then Malone. Lots of sites have usage rules and it just simplifies things when people cross the line and would stop people suggesting that custodians like Chris are power crazy? My view and I am entitled to that.

• If you need to be told not to impersonate someone, there really is no help for you.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    You chuckle away then Malone. Lots of sites have usage rules and it just simplifies things when people cross the line and would stop people suggesting that custodians like Chris are power crazy? My view and I am entitled to that.

Perhaps you'd like to write them? Then justify them to hoardes of people who disagree with them. Then spend time policing them?

Let us know.

• Ok, here you go...

1. Don't be a dick
    2. See 1
  • this topic is now completely ridiculous and should be closed ...... imagine the joy and fun any opposition fans coming on and seeing this will be having. enough i say

• If they read this far good luck to them

• Agree with @drcongo and @HolmerBlue . The rules are simple, love them. Anyone got any problem with them, surely not? I suggested yesterday that this thread should be closed. If it had been then @bourne70 might still be with us?

• The only other forum I use contains the following rules which are accepted prior to registration. 'You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed' . This doesn't really say much more than stay within the law and respect other posters, both of which seem to me largely self evident. Gasroom1.0 had a similar preamble but it didn't prevent problems, so I think we should cut the moderators some slack, be supportive of their efforts and not allow the forum to be derailed by the antics of a few bad eggs.

• @drcongo said:
    Ok, here you go...

1. Don't be a dick
    2. See 1

Gee thanks! I'm stuffed now

• I vaguely remember a footballer called Pierre. He was mentioned once on this site in the dim and distant past.

• Pierre was immense yesterday. Reuben Reid was his usual self - asked all sorts of questions, but AP (and Jason) were more than equal. I desperately, desperately hope Aaron remains with us until the summer (and beyond if possible). Top man.

• @bookertease - I think that was aimed at me. @drcongo - so you banned someone for being a tw*t did you? And you post insulting your fellow gasroomers. Think i'll stick with the wwfc fans facebook page.

• If you've read this thread you are well aware of why Rich was banned.

As far as I can tell it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

• I hope that is a moment of genius bourne70 parody. Otherwise we have someone even less able to follow a thread.

• I'd be a lot more sorry to see Pierre go than bourne70.

• @FrijidPink said:
    Think i'll stick with the wwfc fans facebook page.

Another flounce. 2 in 2 days - extraordinary scenes!

• @Greg said:
    I'd be a lot more sorry to see Pierre go than bourne70.

Priceless!

• I'd be a lot more sorry to see Jason McCarthy go than @FrijidPink.