Skip to content

'QPR close in on Wycombe 'keeper Matt Ingram'

1235»

Comments

• @bourne70 said:
    Your default position seems to be that you are always correct .

I think that's most people's default position isn't it? Who would knowingly post thinking they are wrong?

Will you have the humility to apologise to @micra who doesn't deserve to be on the end of your pompous ire?

• I remember there was a poster on the original gasroom near the end of its run, under the name "Trevor". His MO was constant negativity to the point of wind up. I'm not sure if "Our" Trevor on here is the same guy, but he is a tad negative. That is just some people's stock position though

• As for the nonsense of "Bullying" and "Free speech" on the previous page what a joke!
    Richie Mayes has received plenty of comments as he even admitted himself he's a WUM! Has to be a bit of a fan underneath it all though, or otherwise he wouldn't pick a football forum .

• For the record, @arnos_grove is always right.

• Strange Ingram was at ap today and not Loftus road

• early kick off, so maybe he got here for half time or something

• Robin - At present (and to satisfy any possible HMRC audit) we do need signed paperwork for the Share Scheme, though with the right details you can then set up your own standing order online. Email me via [email protected] and I can provide the paperwork for you to sign.

• He did get here at half-time. They showed him in the crowd at the QPR game when it was on tv, then he arrived at Adams Park just at half-time.

Any idea why the unused players were sat in the 'main' stand rather than in amongst the executive boxes? Thought there was usually one reserved spare for the players but Rowe, Sellers, Holloway and Ingram were all in the cheap seats.

• Rowe and Sellers were in the FA lower until half-time and walked around the pitch then through the terrace to the Main Stand, I didn't see Holloway do the same but he may have been the first to do so.

• Holloway and Rowe were sat together in the main stand from the start.

• Maybe Rowe was despatched to fetch Sellers at some point then? They definitely walked round, signing a few autographs as they went.

Hardly headline news either way, I guess.

• @Ned_Ludd Danny Rowe and Matt Bloomfield were giving out prizes to junior teams on the pitch at half time. Rowe was sat with Holloway in the main stand at the start of the match.

• Ah, okay. That'll teach me to pay more attention to what's going on around me!

• With my indifferent eyesight @Ned_Ludd your profile picture had been worrying me for some time but I now realise it's a swan's head. Phew.

• Cheers Malone!

• Saw the lads wandering in front of the Woodlands myself. Was interested to see how many people spoke, or stopped them on their walk across the terrace, but I guess in normal gear, and walking quickly you wouldn't necessarily recognise them instantly when not expecting it.

Sellers has fallen right out of it, and Rowe, I do wonder with him, we're 6months into his 3 year deal, and he's barely had a look in