Skip to content

Aston Villa given the Beechdean (Main Stand)

1235»

Comments

• If you get there really early there is unrestricted parking along Coombe Rise, but not much of it, and the residents rightfully get pissed off if you park illegally on the kerbs.

• All the industrial sites charge £5 to park

• Bet they all put their prices up for this one, including the club car park (£10?) Suggest you look at google maps - pick somewhere about a mile away and street park or get their early (and I mean early) and park in the industrial park off lane end road (look for the Plumcentre - for the best exit). It'll take an hour to get get out of the club car park. You're right to try the reverse route - will take ages to get to the motorway at J4.

• If coming off the M40 at Handy Cross, you could park in the Park and Ride bus car park (opposite the cinema car park, and next to Next), Parking is free then take the PnR bus to the ground (usual cost £3 return for adults). Expect the bus to be jammed full though as it comes from the Railway station in Town first. I think there will be extra buses running.

• The back route to the M40 at Stokenchurch is definitely the one to go for. I'm based in the Midlands and use that for each home game anyway.

• It makes sense to come off the M40 at Stokenchurch and follow the route you suggest.
    There is some parking on the industrial sites you mention but best be early.