Skip to content

Match day thread: Plymouth

1789101113»

Comments

• "Daddy when will you get off that choirboys forum its for cockney wannabes, it was 3days ago we want to see the navy ships and see uncle Derek's skirt?"

• @Wendoverman said:
    One match. Three days on the Gasroom. What happens if they lose 2 - 0?

They wouldn't ever. They are a top of the table team with a glorious history of trophy wins and every other team in the league plays strictly to the Corinthian code. It's just us who sneak a cheaty one nil win.

• bout time you smelt the coffee

• @tommytynan01 said:
    naah Arsehole Allsop for me, brilliant safe pair of hands, clutching his back, his knee...and good with his feet too, he kicked that ball right into the other half just before he was supposed to take a goal kick, legend

piss off you prick ....guarantee you are an ugly fuck inbred...go back to your site and talk about how big of a club you are when in fact your club, manager, fans and all deluded cretins.

• As an aside I wonder if our (partly deserved) reputation is actually beginning to help us. If a manager drills it into his team to expect it and then stands impotently on the sidelines and sees every minor transgression as an assault on the beautiful game that must have an adverse effect on his players’ concentration.

It also seems to apply to referees as well. As is obvious we are the only team that ever does this but given that we are occasionally losing so have no motive to waste time referees must semi-automatically add on every conceivable second given how many minutes are always added on. This must demoralise our opponents who then also lose concentration allowing us to steal yet another win.

• bout time you smelt the coffee> @Wanderers82 said:

@tommytynan01 said:
    naah Arsehole Allsop for me, brilliant safe pair of hands, clutching his back, his knee...and good with his feet too, he kicked that ball right into the other half just before he was supposed to take a goal kick, legend

piss off you prick ....guarantee you are an ugly fuck inbred...go back to your site and talk about how big of a club you are when in fact your club, manager, fans and all deluded cretins.

I say that’s not bants that’s just rude

• Seriously @tommytynan01 don't you have some kids to look after, or was that just a lie that you had them with you?

• naaah im ignorin them, since Saturday every time I ask then to do the dishes they fall on the floor in spasms grabbing their back or walk at such a snails pace it aint worth it

• Is it not time to just block this prick?

• Naaah , wanderers has obviously got problems Eric but free speech mate free speech

• Piss off eh?

• Have Plymouth ever lost a game and it been their fault?

• @eric_plant Just stick him on block mate and let him carry on whinging to an empty room, while we sit back in the smug knowledge that we've turned over his super-massive club. Again.

• @Jonny_King You mean super-massive holier-than-thou club, of course.

• Well I prefer to be holier than though than content with the lowest standards of cheating, what do you think?

• At the end of the day @tommytynan01 , we won, you lost, we played for the result and it's time to jog on, oh and help yourself to some sour grapes on your way out the door. see ya.

• To be fair Allsop did not have an injured back...just a severe ache from standing in one place not having to do anything all afternoon. That or he wanted a lie down from sheer boredom.

Trust the Plymouth fans to complain about the one person on the pitch with nothing to do!

• Oh, and Tommy - at least you got to see your team play in quarters! Few ever experience that. I know Plymouth are obsessed with us, but playing in quarters really was a nice tribute! Maybe Derek Adams can grow his hair long like Ainsworth for your next salute to Wycombe?

• @Shev said:
    To be fair Allsop did not have an injured back...just a severe ache from standing in one place not having to do anything all afternoon. That or he wanted a lie down from sheer boredom.

Trust the Plymouth fans to complain about the one person on the pitch with nothing to do!

That’s better shevvy good bit of bants humour, other cheatboys take note, and actually I reckon by the end of the game Arsehole was injured I mean all that writhing around he was like a worm with a pin in it

• I bet fellow Plymouth fans are really impressed when he says I bin on their forum for three days making great jokes about their scummy club they is well impressed wiv me .they won t admit they lost or give us back our points though...anyone seen my mythical kids? I think they are still crying...

• Poor Wendy take note from shevvy he’s king of the cheatboys bants

• from Argyle website , not me

The second half was akin to a pantomime, no better than watching local badly choreographed wrestling. What can i do next to outrage the paying public.
    The sport will head for a huge decline (particularly the lower leagues) if what i witnessed Saturday becomes the norm and acceptable.
    Trust me as someone who primarily follows away from home, i've seen us bad, i've been beyond disappointed, questioned my sanity driving to Rochdale on a Tuesday night etc, but i've never left a game thinking this sport isn't for me anymore - i did Saturday. If Wycombe fans want to revel in it, then so be it, as their tin pot club will be one of the first to feel any pinch if fans do start to feel like me.

• @tommytynan01 said:

@Shev said:
    To be fair Allsop did not have an injured back...just a severe ache from standing in one place not having to do anything all afternoon. That or he wanted a lie down from sheer boredom.

That’s better shevvy good bit of bants humour, other cheatboys take note, and actually I reckon by the end of the game Arsehole was injured I mean all that writhing around he was like a worm with a pin in it

Tommy you will be delighted to hear that the club have fined our keeper Rocky after Saturdays embarrassment. Whilst you all had to pay to watch the game out keeper got to do so for free. Not on, please get him involved next time we play (with) you. See ya.

• edited January 2019

Gawd....that game really MATTERED to them didn't it? At the end of the day after some pretty exciting end to end games this season, they dragged us down to their level and then have spent four days moaning about it. Think of the poor children...

• yawn poor fayre wendy