Skip to content

#PartyAtThePark - Stevenage (h) attendance prediction

Comments

• edited May 2018

@EwanHoosaami , ta but i'm ok for this one.
    May look out for your car gang for the odd away next season though, as my main 2 match pals now either work, or live miles away!

• Hi @Shev I’m in block M if I see you I’ll come over I’ll be wearing either my SJ Sharks cap or the Black Bauer one

• Hey @Morris_Ital - it would be great to meet you! Are you able to see any of the Sharks-Knights series? It's a tight one!

• The spreadsheet has been updated with revisions included.

I don't want to be churlish on a fun thread for a very special day at the end of a glorious season. Dividing the away end is an unexpected game changer so revisions will be allowed until the start of Saturday when at midnight the spreadsheet will be turned into a pumpkin ready for Bayo to score the winning goal with.
    I am conscious that some people will be playing by the rules as set out in small print - I will mark any revised predictions ever so discreetly and so everyone will be in the know.

Advanced statisticians may be able to tell us if we are likely to beat our record for the largest ever number of Wycombe supporters at a home game.
    I am looking forward to Saturday and to next season.

• only sold 80 in away end so can't see it making much difference.

• @railwaysteve I'm glad to see you're leaving the ranking as lowest to highest attendance, as I'm at the top! My attendance estimate is clearly going to be way off, but I'm still confident of my score prediction.

• @Twizz : was that you heading purposefully towards the entrance to Morrisons early this afternoon? I wasn’t sure and didn’t want to risk embarrassing myself because the person in question was disguised with sunglasses. It’s a few years since we last met (at that infamous Trust meeting!) so apologies if I appeared to blank you.
    Off to update me figures now.

• I’m now going for 8575 including 475 Stevenage and a 3-1 win for Wycombe.

• @micra Clearly the disguise didn't fool you ...

• Good evening @ValleyWanderer! Have only just seen your post earlier today.
    You’re very close. I’m A141. You are only just outside the “sweet a goal” zone. I intend to stock up with those Celebration chocolates and they will pass just in front of you. Try to snatch a couple!

Also, I wasn’t too clear where @Shev will be sitting but I think it’s near where Marion and Harold Lunnon sit. As long as he’s standing up around 2.45 pm when his song is due to be played it should be easy to spot him at 6’4” !

• Hi @shev yes I get the NHL games here so I’ll be watching the fifth game , the knights story is incredible and if my sister and brother in law weren’t ST holders at the SAP I’d be cheering them on.

• I’ll go with 8864 with 335 Stevenage fans and an entertaining 2-2

• I would like to revise my prediction to 8642 home 350 away

• Prediction 2.0

8715 with 175 away

• edited May 2018

@Morris_Ital - Yes, it's been an amazing season, though I only got to see the Knights on the road here in Denver. May the best team win - I have always quite liked the Sharks, with the Kings being the only team I can't stand, so it will make it much easier to take if San Jose win.

That's a great arena to be ST holders at too!

• 9,000 on the dot, with a 240 away following.

Comfortable 2-0 home win.

• 8888 including 345 away lads. 3-2 to Wycombe

• 7945 Wanderers from Wycombe and 402 from Stevenage

• 8950 including 401 from Stevenage, 3-2 home win

• 8971 with 3786 from Stevenage. 3-2 to the Blues.

• 9125 including 100 away supporters 2-0 home win with Bayo ripping off his leg brace to score the final goal of the session, a knee high header into the bottom right with three minutes still on the clock!

• Based on the fact the capacity is 8800 (excluding hospitality) as per twitter, can I amend mine? 8246 with 421 from Stevenage.

• Twitter say 7500 sold not including Stevenage as of 2pm

• I think it will just be sub 8,000 in total. Be great if we could tip it just over but I can't see it.

• I understand Stevenage have sold 460

• @rmjlondon Its a fix you will win every time!

• edited May 2018

I’ll go for an updated 8267, 461 from Stevenage.

• 8,000 suddenly feels a bit disappointing! What a statement to make when our usual gate is probably half of that

• A record 37 predictions to date:
    We collectively now think we will see a crowd of 7910 of which a stunning 7495 we reckon will be Wycombe fans - only just short of 95% of the crowd. #PartyAtThePark.

23 score predictions to date - 20 for the win and 3 for a draw.

Up the Blues.

Clickable link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JHiHtFDSejKdiMqS4uYkg7Zj69pRJs3n0qM4eTQhpqk/edit?usp=sharing

• Think I have got to have another go! So my readjusted gate is 7,997 464 Stevenage result the same