Skip to content

#PartyAtThePark - Stevenage (h) attendance prediction

12346»

Comments

• I didn't realise Shev had also predicted 8888. In view of this I will reduce mine to 8887 if it's not to late.

• Yep, would like to retract my 9,000 on the dot with 240 away...

to, 8,100 on the dot, with 490 away

• If everyone is doing it I might as well join in.
    8456 with 432 travelling.

• I see that it is excellent party time already. Midnight is pumpkin o'clock and the spreadsheet elves will be promoted to league one spreadsheet demons, leaving only a skeleton crew - who will only add new predictions.

League One total for the season attendance thread on Monday?
    We are going to be over 100,000 this season with 99,414 in the 22 matches to date.

Up the Blues.

• @mooneyman said:
    I didn't realise Shev had also predicted 8888. In view of this I will reduce mine to 8887 if it's not to late.

It could have been hard to split the badge if we win!

• Final adjustment with new facts gleaned from the Gasroom: 8976. Good luck T'ya Elves!

• edited May 2018

Spreadsheet updated and now in order of the size of the Blue Army.

Clickable link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JHiHtFDSejKdiMqS4uYkg7Zj69pRJs3n0qM4eTQhpqk/edit?usp=sharing

I have added my own score prediction of 5 -2 to the Wanderers

Invitations have been issued. Plans have been made. We have a season's worth of memories.
    The final few tickets are being bought. The excitement is building. Lets celebrate in style.

• I have to revise my guess to 8457 as I am now able to make today’s game.

• Attendance given as 8,802 with 240 from Stevenage.

• Dreadful Stevenage effort there! Great effort from our lot!

• They were a good (mini) crowd though. Joined in the party.

• Did they count the dinosaurs in that attendance figure? Top entertainment.

• edited May 2018

Congratulations to the winner @floyd - his prediction of 8793 was only 9 persons out.

The badge is on its way (figuratvely speaking anyway).

8562 Wycombe supporters! It was 2nd biggest crowd we played in front of this season, beaten only by Lincoln away and not by Luton away.

• Sensational scenes! I’ll take promotion in place of the badge...thanks for running these @railwaysteve

• Posting for the first time in a very long time. I'm actually RailwaySteve's (perpetually embarrassed) son. I just wanted to say, as someone who told him to his face, over the dinner table, that these threads were point pointless and that his promotion optimism was Barmy, that he was right all along. In spite of now living miles away I wanted to say cheers dad for the entertainment and for introducing me to famous light/dark blue.
    COYB! here's to league 1!

• Great day yesterday, party atmosphere, lots of,Nevis that I hope,some at least will come back next season. Vere did run out of my two,choices of ale pretty early and then all,the real ales were gone after the game.
    Was a strange day I some respects, the game was missing any kind of tension and this gave a very different match day experience to normal.
    Blooms in the Vere after the game was class,though.

• Newbies not Nevis. I love autocorrect.

• I’m quite skeptical about this attendance. For a start there must have been about 1500 spare seats in the away end.

• @Vincey bottom line...lots of people there. Enjoy it.

• @floyd watch it @Vincey is after your badge.

• @Vincey said:
    I’m quite skeptical about this attendance. For a start there must have been about 1500 spare seats in the away end.

Is @railwaysteve running a scam here? As a supporter owned club WE SHOULD BE TOLD!

Call the cops.