Skip to content

#PartyAtThePark - Stevenage (h) attendance prediction

Comments

• Excellent.

• Or Luconiene, maybe.

• 8700, 400 Stevenage

3-1 but we concede first

• I might go down on my earlier prediction. I have visions of Richie charging up Hillbottom Road with a pitchfork to keep people away from his pitch.

But if he remembers to take his tablets:

7989 total including 489 from Stevenage (2-2)

• edited May 2018

Aaah bless. Good luck @Shev and Mrs Shev. The reason I started to come to Adam's park is because my daughter wanted to go but after three seasons she gave it up and I'm left here arguing with dev and Richie.

• Whereabouts in the Frank Adams will you be @Shev? Me and Mrs ValleyWanderer are in Q.

• We met recently at the supper @ValleyWanderer but I don’t think I’ve ever set eyes on you in Block Q. I’m in the middle of row A. How far back are you?

• Thanks @Wendoverman - sorry your daughter did not keep the interest. Hopefully I can emotionally blackmail mine with tales of her oblivious upcoming visit.

@ValleyWanderer - we will be at the very front right of R. I will be wearing a 'Shevlane 8' Wycombe shirt from my imaginary days playing for the club. If you happen to see me, I would love to say hello! You too, @micra!

• Like @Wendoverman I discovered the Blues when my 7 year old daughter decided she was into football. Unlike his, mine still is, and now plays Tier 4 ladies football, and remains a Blues fan. @Shev, I hope yours proves to have the same staying power; will look out for you in the Frank Adams on Saturday!

• Careful @Shev I took my heavily pregnant wife to the infamous Lincoln away last match survival game 19 years ago. The excitement of the day ery nearly induced labour. After 19 years that daughter has now left home for Roehampton University and said wife has returned to the bosom of the WEFC family. It is a disease that doesn't appear curable!

• Hi @micra, I'm not a ST holder nowadays (as I miss the first 3 months of the season and also often am to be found in the Beechdean with a mate) but have Q C133/4 for Saturday.
    @Shev, I'll happily look out for you and say hello.

• Opposite experience for me. No interest in football until my late dad couldn’t take my son @blueboy so I had too. That was more than 20 years ago - God he’s got a lot to answer for!

• @EwanHoosaami , good to hear!
    You won't remember me, but I actually came to a game with the two of you yonks back! Think you had some crazy hat on, and it was standing in the "paddock" area job.

• @Wig_and_Pen she is still a fan but of the longer distance I'll go for the special games sort. She saw a lot of unexciting fare in the PT era!

• Didn't we all, @Wendoverman ! Good to hear she's not been lost to the game entirely.

• edited May 2018

@Wig_and_Pen They all come back...in her case if I also pay for the hospitality package!
    Hoping for a husband who feels he has to curry favour by accompanying me to Adams Park and grandsons to brainwash...(and grand-daughters of course. I am an equal opportunities brainwasher.)

• I would like to revise my prediction, to 9145 with 445 from Stevenage and a 3-1 win for the blues....thank you

• I will revise mine to 8450 with 378 away

• Now we know exactly how many home tickets are available, I'm going for 9126 including 421 from Stevenage.

• Not looking good for my normal parking space. Might have to resort to public transport!

• OK so with the segregated away end adding capacity, I'll revise mine to 9184.

• Revised total: 9095

Everything else remains the same.

• What did I tell you?

• @Wendoverman , oh there's no chance of usual parking, unless you get there 90mins earlier!

I'm used to casually rocking up 3/4 miles away with about 30mins to kick off and strolling in.
    May have to revise that this weekend!

• @Wig_and_Pen - I am glad your daughter is still a fan - I figure I need to get started early either way!

@EwanHoosaami - Fortunately, Wycombe's thoughtful consideration in getting themselves promoted a week early has reduced the drama, but the thought crossed my mind when it was still in the balance.

Either way, just landed at Heathrow this morning, and we are very much looking forward to joining all you good people for a promotion celebration!

• @Malone I always there sadly very early for a man who cannot drink because he's driving, but I am weighing up the risks.

• Hopefully they've arranged more buses, as otherwise that could be a tight squeeze too!

Otherwise I might park up in Downley and hike in

• @Malone said:
    Hopefully they've arranged more buses, as otherwise that could be a tight squeeze too!

Otherwise I might park up in Downley and hike in

Want a lift in with us @Malone?

• @Malone said:
    EwanHoosaami , good to hear!
    You won't remember me, but I actually came to a game with the two of you yonks back! Think you had some crazy hat on, and it was standing in the "paddock" area job.

Correct about the hat, in fact I still have it. My wife won't thank you for reminding me, I will dig it out for such a special occasion.