Skip to content

Match day thread: Luton

Comments

• I follow dropped out just before Tyson scored and came back just as Lee scored!

• Brown will be disappointed with that one. He's still in credit for the season in my books so ho hum

• @drcongo said:
    They can’t tell Bean and Moore apart though.

Neither can I......... ;-)

• edited January 2018

@ValleyWanderer said:
    Neither can I...........;-)

Trip to Specsavers tomorrow might be a good idea!

• These two commentators on BBC and ifollow are useless and biased. Maybe it's just me but they are Luton this Luton that. Where is Phil? Come back all is forgiven what ever you have done!

• Every now and then Phil likes to take a day off to remind us how lucky we are.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Brown will be disappointed with that one. He's still in credit for the season in my books so ho hum

To be fair I'd question the four surrounding defenders. Long 45 coming up...

• Strongly disagree @WelwynWanderer. Very detailed commentary and, although they are clearly very knowledgeable about Luton, they have made a lot of complimentary cvomments about Wycombe. They are positive about Luton continuing their comeback in the second half as, in similar circumstances, I’m sure Phil and Bill would be about Wycombe.

• @WelwynWanderer said:
    These two commentators on BBC and ifollow are useless and biased. Maybe it's just me but they are Luton this Luton that. Where is Phil? Come back all is forgiven what ever you have done!

But of course the good people of the Chilterns want the Luton perspective- they are a ‘big club’ who once won the Milk Cup.

• Phil is watching Swansea beating Arsenal at the Liberty Stadium.

• They’ve either shot the commentators or iFollow had dropped out again.

• has dropped out.

• 3-1! 3-1! Tyson again.

• Might’ve been me. Flicking around. Back just in time to hear Tyson scoring.

• Second assst from Gape.

• Whatever you’re doing right now, do it for about the next 25 minutes.

• @micra, flick around again and we might get another!

• Typed something. Deleted something. Will type it again after the final whistle. Aren’t football fans a stupid bunch of superstitous fools

• Commentator just claimed Kashket and CMS coming on is Ainsworth shutting up shop.

• edited January 2018

@drcongo said:
    Commentator just claimed Kashket and CMS coming on is Ainsworth shutting up shop.

Think that underlines my thoughts that these two are LTFC supporters. Let's be honest when you can't tell if it's Moore or Scar on the floor then you seriously haven't done your homework on the opposition.

• Thompson for Moore as well, due injury.

• 9 fucking minutes

• I think the ref has done his research on our tactics. Yellows after delaying the game after scoring and 9 minutes

• Apologies @WelwynWanderer. The reaction by the Luton commentators at the announcement of 9 minutes added time really riled me.

• @micra said:
    Apologies WelwynWanderer. The reaction by the Luton commentators at the announcement of 9 minutes added time really riled me.

They are as bent as a £9 note!

• League Leaders 2-3 Wycombe Wanderers. Full time.

• Thank f**k for that!!! Would have been nice for a bit of balance on the conmontarty front that's all. At the end of the day it doesn't matter now we have the 3 points and sit second.

• Spare a thought for old Richie tonight.