Skip to content

Northampton Tickets

Comments

• I agree, basically sticking two fingers up to alot of people. Still im sure wimbledon must now be sold out, seeing as season ticket holders have been whinging so much? Surely it would of sold out in seconds?????

• the club as per have made an error, I spoke to the ticket office this morning and we have maximum 798 tickets for Northampton so less than Wimbledon and no they haven't sold out which show all these idiots on about home ends talk utter shite !!!

• Cant believe they have not sold out! Makes a mockery of policy change

• I rang at lunchtime to see if Wimbledon tickets were still available, and was told they were sold out.

• Surely it's not unreasonable for people who buy a season ticket (and money into club) and travel to have priority. Got a mate with kid that goes to every home game and a few away but does not keep stubs. They may not be able to get a ticket. Is that fair? Maybe not but club doing best they can 1 per season ticket holder seems okay. How about trust members getting priority? Any chence of sorting out a live feed to bar.

• If we can get 100 in the west stand lower what can the stewards do..? it's a nothing game for the cobblers so surely we can apply for moe tickets and they would be glad of the revenue as opposed to a set to im the west stand....?

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed Yeah but will the season ticket holders in that stand be happy to move? We've had our own issues with these arrangements of course.

• Think I read on facebook that Coventry fans used to gather on the hill on the side where the new stand is being built, is there still a view from there? If so, lets all go!!

• Will the hill hold 19,500?

• Any season ticket holders who have proof of away games this season but haven't got a ticket yet get one ASAP! The club have just tweeted saying that 700 of the 944 have already been sold…. get on the blower right now chaps.

• Jeez, looks like I'll miss out then - been to four away games but can't prove it as I paid on the door for each. Absolutely gutting.

• Mr Hoover, if it helps I also paid on door for majority of my away games so had no stubs, but proved my attendance with Facebook "check in's" and photos on my phone.

• Cheers, but I'm not much a of a Facebook person.

• This may sound harsh but looking at the away support we normally take, is there really 700 STH's that have been to at least 3?

• YES! Managed to get tickets.

• What is most disappointing isn't the ticket policy of our club as many people have stated before, as you will never make everyone happy. It's Northampton's which at best is dim witted.

Looking at the tickets available there is 377 still up for grabs in the bottom tier in the west stand in the 3 sections nearest the away end. Surely those are going to be filled mostly by Wycombe fans who can't get tickets? Wouldn't it make more sense to make them available to us?

• My point entirely, around 40 of us already in there, make more sensenfor segregate us properly than have chaos

• The hill sounds a great idea, get 2,000 on there and ram the gates

• I hear from a NRFC fan at work that they are likely to fill their allocation too. Could be tasty depending on how the game goes. The trouble is even if we go in the home ends with best intentions of good behaviour, all it takes is for an NTFC fan to kick off and suddenly we are back in the 1980s. How would we like it if the terrace was invaded by 100 opposition fans?

• NTFC fan....

• @wycombelad said:
    The hill sounds a great idea, get 2,000 on there and ram the gates

Very unhelpful suggestion. I've no doubt some people might choose to stand on the hill but to suggest any of those would be so foolish as to try and force their way into an at-capacity stadium is idiotic.

• 60 away tickets left at 1:00 according to the ticket office.

• @Glenactico it was meant tongue in cheek, i accept people may misinterpret it

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    I hear from a NRFC fan at work that they are likely to fill their allocation too. Could be tasty depending on how the game goes. The trouble is even if we go in the home ends with best intentions of good behaviour, all it takes is for an NTFC fan to kick off and suddenly we are back in the 1980s. How would we like it if the terrace was invaded by 100 opposition fans?

In my opinion this post is as ridiculous and irresponsible as some of the media coverage following the Villa v WBA Cup tie a few weeks ago (from which it appears you have borrowed the term 'back in the 1980s.) Your use of the word invaded in particular. If a hundred or so Wycombe fans managed to celebrate a late winner at Filbert Street from the South stand in 2001 without 'a return to the 1980s' i think they will be fine at sixfields in a game which will mean nothing to the Cobblers

• @LX1 spot on. Are you going?

• What does the @ symbol mean?

• Means directed at you

• @LX1 said:
    In my opinion this post is as ridiculous and irresponsible as some of the media coverage following the Villa v WBA Cup tie a few weeks ago (from which it appears you have borrowed the term 'back in the 1980s.) Your use of the word invaded in particular. If a hundred or so Wycombe fans managed to celebrate a late winner at Filbert Street from the South stand in 2001 without 'a return to the 1980s' i think they will be fine at sixfields in a game which will mean nothing to the Cobblers

Pfft. I work abroad so haven't seen the comments in the paper you refer to. Rightly or wrongly a lot of NTFC fans have grudges against the Chairboys for a number of reasons both recently and historically. The needle in the game earlier this season certaintly didn't endear us to them for example.

The few times I've seen away fans in the home end at AP (Luton and Col U) have led to tense stand offs and in the latter case, some scrapping.

Simply I don't want our fans in trouble, or our club associated with causing problems.

What is more irresponsible, my post or going in the home end at one of our more local rivals?

• Neither really.

• the difference is those luton fans were looking for trouble (in the family stand) wearing their fake stone island jackets! I'm not going to cause trouble or try to stand out as a wycombe fan in the home end so I don't expect any trouble!