Skip to content

Northampton Tickets

Comments

• How are season ticket holders glory boys?

More interestingly, what alternate solution do you propose? Everyone is critcising the club's policy but I see very few suggestions on different ways to do it.

• I have stated i agree with the policy, if ypu re read the threads. I am saying is if ypu had been to three away games and a seasom ticket then your ok. People who onoy go to home games should not be preferenced to those who travel away anf vice versa. I am merely stating it is saidnthat those who travelled from far anf wide to torquay will have to now go in the home end. Plus many of those who were at places like hartlepool, carlisle, exeter and trammere!

• What would the fairest policy be then?

• Only one ticket per STH apparently, unlike Wimbledon when they could have 2. Only 200 Wimbledon tickets left.

• Any change of policy would be ridiculous and make a mockery of the policy for afc when we have a larger allocation for northampton

• In fact it would be shambolic as people who go to wimbledon could potentially not get a ticket for northampton, even though potentially afc is a more critical game.

• Going to Torquay was reward enough on the day.
    I'm not a STH, I have been to half a dozen away games this season, but the distribution for Northampton should be one ticket per STH.

• I've watched this and the Wimbledon ticket thread getting more and more annoyed. I'm a season ticket holder who went to Torquay last year and am certainly no "Glory Hunter" and take exception to such fatous comments. I would love to get a ticket for Northampton BUT if the club come up with a policy that rewards the people who have attended more away games than I have managed to get to then so be it, season ticket notwithstanding . I won't whine, moan, bitch or complain. I will just have to sit in the home area and keep my mouth shut. I suspect quite a few of us will be doing this! So lets wait and see what happens and lets hope we are NOT in the situation, come 4.45pm 2nd May that we can have all the tickets we like for the play off final at Wembley.....!!!!

• Priority should first go to those with Superfan status

• We've only got one Superfan, don't you follow the news?

• Well first dibs for her or him

• does her friend count as 2 lol

• @blueh_w said:
    does her friend count as 2 lol

now now...

• @AttitudeEra said:
    FWIW, if there was actually an accurate way of recording away ticket sales, my method would be:

Phase 1: Season ticket holder PLUS five away games this season OR Torquay last season
    Phase 2: Three away games this season OR Torquay last season
    Phase 3: Season ticket holder
    Phase 4: General

As a topic of interest, has anyone seen some of the incredibly incredibly harsh criteria for some Prem team away games? Look up AFC vs Liverpool qualifying criteria and you'll see what I mean!

How about cash spent in the club shop or the tea bar or the vere suite? A season tickets should give you first shout regardless of away games - and I do go away and have some stubs......

• No. Season ticket alone is not a criteria which is fair, the club decide so stop whinging!

• Naughty boys

• Let me propose this. Priority should be given to STHs who go in the Woodlands Suite and drink Heineken before each home match apart from Jan when it is dry Jan. Seems the only fair way of doing things. I went to Torquay as well so whamo!

• Can I use my Bartercard? Monkman said I could!

• Poor Jan. What's she done to warrant exclusion?

• Never shuts up

• Tickets for our game at @ntfc go on sale from 9.30am on Thursday to STHs with proof of attending 3+ away games: http://t.co/ko6izQyOQi

— Wycombe Wanderers FC (@wwfcofficial) April 14, 2015
  • Seems like the fairest way in a difficult situation. Obviously there will be people who won't be happy but rewarding those that have travelled the most this season. Just hoping tickets still available on 22nd. Otherwise I shall have to start practicing my Northampton accent.....tip They say "m'duck" a lot....!

• I wouldnt take the chance, alot of people already in the west stand lower

• Ps i would say its pretty crap on those who travel to alot of away games witg no season ticket that the club goes straight to general sale after season tickets, rather than people with no season ticket who have 3 plus away stubs. The change in policy is confusing, as many going to wimbledon will be unable to get northamptin tickets, even though there are more!

• I agree with that, when any tickets go on general sale it should be to non-STH's with away travel history.

• absolutely shocking change of policy from the club, infact its a disgrace !

• Er no - one of the clear advantages of buying a season ticket is priority for away games.

• I think they're talking about the general sale stage after they've been on sale to season ticket holders @WestLondonWanderer

• That'll teach me for not reading more closely....