Skip to content

Carpooling

12346»

Comments

• Anyone going to the Ipswich game from Oxford on Tuesday? I can't drive. Can cycle to anywhere around Oxford or Thame and would share petrol and parking costs.

• Anyone looking for a ride to Plymouth? Thinking of driving down

• @throwaway123 said:
    Anyone looking for a ride to Plymouth? Thinking of driving down

Very kind, but I won't finish work until 19.15. Wouldn't get there in a helicopter in time!

• Evening all, I'm heading to Huddersfield after the match on Saturday. Looking to try and get my son and I to either Penistone train station for 1815 or Huddersfield for 1900.
    Wife and daughter heading up in the car after dropping us off for the game.
    Timings of the trams and buses mean we will probably just miss the 1734 train from Sheffield and ideally I need to be in Huddersfield for 7 rather than 8 for dinner!
    Any Northern Chairboys able to help out? Obviously happy to make a contribution to petrol!!!

• Morning all. Made the decision to drive to Ipswich Wednesday assuming the game still on. Got a couple of spare seats in the car if anyone fancies it. Leaving the High Wycombe area circa 15.30ish (negotiable) if anyone fancies it?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Morning all. Made the decision to drive to Ipswich Wednesday assuming the game still on. Got a couple of spare seats in the car if anyone fancies it. Leaving the High Wycombe area circa 15.30ish (negotiable) if anyone fancies it?

If a space is still available, yes please - I will email you later.

• No problem Alan.

• Nothing yet in my inbox Alan?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Nothing yet in my inbox Alan?

Sorry - just about to email to say i'm sorted but thanks for the offer.

• Hey all! Who's going up to Bolton for the game on January 11th and can carpool me up there? I'm willing to chip in for petrol money!

• Long shot. Anyone driving from deep south west way to Wycombe this Friday? Happy to contribute fuel.

• Driving to FGR if anyone is looking for a ride.

• Don't forget to eat your bacon sarnies before entering the ground!

• edited November 2022

Anyone going to Cheltenham fancy picking someone (me) up from Pear Tree Park & Ride north of Oxford at 1:15 to 1:30ish?

I know that's a bit tight, but it's on the way, so no detours required at all! I'd obviously pay a share of the fuel, etc. Cheers!

• I have booked a parking space at Millbrook School, but no longer need it (getting a lift from Oxford). Anyone need it? (free)

• Is anyone going to Morecambe who could offer me a lift to either Preston or Lancaster after the game? I need to get to near Blackpool by train after the game and Northern Rail have cancelled the train!

• Happy to drop you at either if you’re still looking.

• Fantastic. I am indeed still looking and it will be a bonus to meet one of my favourite posters. I'll PM you my details

• Hi, just seen this thread exists. Me and my son are going up to Lincoln Saturday. I have space for 2 more (maybe 3 at a squeeze, Jag estate so could be doable) if anyone would like to jump in? Aiming to leave around 10.00, gives enough time to meet up with some of the Chairboys before the match.

Thanks all 👍

• Is anyone going to Cheltenham able to pick me up from any of the Oxford park and ride car parks? I live in Oxford, but picking me up from a P&R shouldn't add any time to the journey at all