Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carpooling

1235»

Comments

• An image that can’t now be unseen

👍 👎 ( -1 )
  • Not 100% yet, but I may drive to Yeovil Saturday if anyone wants a lift?

• I am 100% going on Saturday and I have 3, (including me) in my car. I can take either vehicle 5 or 7 seats if anyone wants a lift?

• Reviving this thread for the new season.

I've got transport up to Doncaster on Saturday, but haven't sorted out travel back down to Wycombe yet. Is there anyone with a free seat who would be willing to take me back down? More than happy to pay my share of the petrol money!

• Anyone have a free seat for Bradford this Saturday?

• There you go! The good doctor has unstickied the thread (and without anaesthetic).
    I must get on with something useful; even by my standards, having the latest word on eight threads is OTT.

👍 👎 ( -1 )
  • Has anyone got 2 spare seats to Bradford tomorrow ? Thanks.

• Does anyone need lifts to Northampton tonight?

• Anyone going to Coventry able to pick me up from just east of Oxford tomorrow? It is pretty much on the way

• Genuinely hope @WanderingDays gets a lift. Silent on here but perhaps a Direct Message or two?

• @micra said:
    Genuinely hope @WanderingDays gets a lift. Silent on here but perhaps a Direct Message or two?

Thanks @micra. It is my own fault because I only decided that I wanted to go yesterday. Was originally planning on going to watch Oxford v Plymouth with a Plymouth supporting mate, but he couldn't guarantee tickets, so thought I'd try to get to this instead!

• Me again (feel like I'm the only one who uses this thread)!

I've had the trip to Sunderland planned for weeks, but the guys I was meant to be going with have pulled out which is gutting. I had planned to visit my brother up in Newcastle and everything :(

Long shot, but is anyone travelling up to Sunderland this weekend with a spare seat? And also staying up there overnight?

If so, please let me know! Happy to pay my share of petrol, etc

• Me again. Is anyone driving over to Luton from Oxford way? Long shot, but would be very appreciative of a lift and more than happy to pay for share of the fuel, etc!

• Anyone going to Shrewsbury next week who would be willing to pick up a student from just outside Oxford (Thornhill P&R)? Its basically on the way, so shouldn't be too much of a detour. Thank you! Would of course contribute to the petrol/parking costs :)

• I'm thinking about Rochdale for Friday if I can get enough bodies. Anyone interested in a car share? I do have a seven seater so would have 5 spare seats if there are enough takers. Alternatively, if there are two spare in anyone else car, I am happy to contribute towards fuel costs.

👍 👎 ( 1 )