Skip to content

Match day thread: Bolton

1789101113»

Comments

• Hope the guy who hit his head on the terrace is fine. Great work from the St John's people and stewards

• who was the guy who whistled 'I'm loving it' as we were losing again at Stockport?

• Yes, it does make you wonder how people like Leon Knight manage to make a living. At least Dean Morgan on his day was a good player.

• @LX1 said:
    who was the guy who whistled 'I'm loving it' as we were losing again at Stockport?

Tom Williams right?

• @Wendoverman said:
    Yes, it does make you wonder how people like Leon Knight manage to make a living. At least Dean Morgan on his day was a good player.

If you were naming the most frustrating player it has to be Morgan. Had probably more natural ability than any of our current squad, but unfortunately didn't possess the team ethic, or the brain to make the best of use of his ability.

• edited November 2021

I think I've seen him back a few times, I assume being pals with Stewart, but I do wonder if he regrets that last season. He could have been a Wycombe hero.
    Neil Harris must have moved into the area...he's been at the last three home games.

• I loved Dean Morgan. Think a lot of fans judged him on his reputation rather than his actions

• @eric_plant said:
    I loved Dean Morgan. Think a lot of fans judged him on his reputation rather than his actions

I made about £70 having him as our top scorer for the season. The odds were very decent. So for that reason he has a special place in my heart. As does Mr Frisk.

• I remember Morgan having a right go at the Plymouth manager (before Adams time) down at their place, think he’d played for him somewhere before.

• Yeah, John Sheridan wasn’t it?

That was another great away day down there.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Yes, it does make you wonder how people like Leon Knight manage to make a living. At least Dean Morgan on his day was a good player.

Leon Knight was a talented player

• Morgan and Sheridan had history, I recall. From the Spireites, maybe?

• @eric_plant said:
    I loved Dean Morgan. Think a lot of fans judged him on his reputation rather than his actions

I judge him on his actions of being a sulky prick who would berate his teammates for passing to him when he was casually strolling back to the game in an offside position. Absolute bellend of a player.

• Dean Morgan was a prick. End of discussion.

• Great player though.