Skip to content

Play-off semi 1st leg ticket details

13»

Comments

• They opened another £5 car-park along the way from the charity industrial estate one for a couple of big games didn't they?

• When they say seasonal pass holders are guaranteed a space until 30mins before kick off, are they denied a space after that?

Why is that, when the car park has a finite amount of sales now? Could understand it previously when they might have an influx of pay on day merchants.

• Roads are going to be utter carnage aren't they!

• @Malone said:
    Roads are going to be utter carnage aren't they!

I’d get there about six if I were you.

• @floyd said:

@Malone said:
    Roads are going to be utter carnage aren't they!

I’d get there about six if I were you.

6?
    I'm heading down now!

• Club has announced the match is sold out on Twitter, however when you go on the ticketing site there’s still quite a few seats dotted about.

Bit odd to announce that and possibly cost yourself some late sales.

• I guess they know a few people will stroll up at 7.35 expecting to be able to pay on the gate, so it covers any of those off.

You know the sort who arrive just after a film starts in a cinema and start huffing and puffing when they can't find two seats together and start shining their phone torches in your face and asking you to shift up.

• Shouldn't you have set off by now @arnos_grove?

• I suspect the official gate announced will be somewhat lower than the 9500 capacity. Due to complimentaries, etc, as otherwise it would all go into the sharing pool.

• @ChasHarps said:
    I suspect the official gate announced will be somewhat lower than the 9500 capacity. Due to complimentaries, etc, as otherwise it would all go into the sharing pool.

If MK do that we're all in trouble with the freebies they dish out.

• There's a limit of 250(?) on complimentary tickets and they have an assumed value (of the equivalent seat if sold?). So it doesn't actually reduce the amount the club adds to the pot. Rather the club itself ends up "paying" for the free tickets they gives away. They can't deduct their assumed value from the revenue and claim it as match day expenses either.
    Same rules as the FA Cup I believe.

• @drcongo said:
    Shouldn't you have set off by now @arnos_grove?

Leaving at 3pm on the dot. Should get me in the area before 6.

• @Twizz said:
    There's a limit of 250(?) on complimentary tickets and they have an assumed value (of the equivalent seat if sold?). So it doesn't actually reduce the amount the club adds to the pot. Rather the club itself ends up "paying" for the free tickets they gives away. They can't deduct their assumed value from the revenue and claim it as match day expenses either.
    Same rules as the FA Cup I believe.

Good to hear.
    You can imagine some dodgy owner claiming 95% of the crowd is freebies otherwise to avoid their liability!

• Any idea how much TV money we get from these two games?

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Any idea how much TV money we get from these two games?

It's a zero isn't it.
    The quite upsetting fact we found out last time round having assumed it'd be a tasty wad.

• I would be upset but then I think about the Sunderland fans realising some of their gate receipts will be coming our way.

• @Malone said:

@MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Any idea how much TV money we get from these two games?

It's a zero isn't it.
    The quite upsetting fact we found out last time round having assumed it'd be a tasty wad.

It's part of the EFL contract isn't it? Gate receipts are the money maker in the play offs, so we're lucky to be benefitting from Sunderland and Wednesday!