Skip to content

Comments

• Quality to get it arranged so efficiently. Essential with such a quick turn around time.

• Thanks for that heads up @ReturnToSenda, I'm sorted!!

• How do I buy the tickets please. I am logged in but the option to buy the tickets doesn't appear to be available to me?

• No option for me either, any tips @ValleyWanderer ?

• Go to 'Your Account' and scroll down. My season ticket was showing not active so I switched it on.

• edited April 2022

@ValleyWanderer said:
    Go to 'Your Account' and scroll down. My season ticket was showing not active so I switched it on.

Mine says active but still no option for *MK

• Have you tried the 'Buy Available Products' tab?

• I had problems too, by fluke I got to the seat selection and I'm sorted!!! Coyb

• As with Strongest Team, my Season Tickets show "Active" with a green tick. But I can't buy tickets: when I try to click on the grey ticket sales icon for the game, a circle with a line through it is showing. I am logged in - the Internet address is tickets.wwfc.com/?fanLogged=True#no which looks a bit odd. Any advice anyone?

• That worked for me just now, go to My Account>Buy available Products>add tickets to basket

• Yes, also worked for me - thanks.

• I wonder how I should approach my boss about asking for an early finish on Thursday. Should I start with “I’m sorry that you support the scum but at least you didn’t get relegated to the non-leagues this season…”??

• Haven't had a look yet, but if you have a season ticket card, does it actually register to that?
    Or is it all electronic/email?

• Looks like I'll be begging for an early finish Thursday as well now I've secured my ticket!
    I assume the car parking tickets will be later in the week? (or have I missed something?)

• edited April 2022

@EwanHoosaami said:
    How do I buy the tickets please. I am logged in but the option to buy the tickets doesn't appear to be available to me?

Assuming the above tips mean you're now sorted, do you know if the ticket has been added to your physical season card? Or is it on an email/code to show on your phone?

I remember you saying that like me you went for the £5 physical card rather than flashing the phone each week? I think so anyway.

• I am now sorted, but it took over an hour. In fact I left it, cursing & sulked off to have my tea. The last words I remember using were "F@&~ it", if it doesn't work when I come back to it, I'll give up and watch it from Belgium.
    That obviously did the trick, I requested an SMS message link to my phone, it was an extra ticket not an add on to my season ticket, which we have all screenshot so it can't now be lost.
    I am off to Devon in the morning with Mrs EwanHoosaami for our 1st "holiday" in 24 years on our own. Coming back Thursday for the match, perfick!

• Ive got a £5 actual card but chose the phone/print at home option and now have two paper tickets!

• @valleywanderer I assume from reading Ewan's post that there was no option to add to card? That makes sense, but just checking.

• Certainly not that I could see.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    I am now sorted, but it took over an hour. In fact I left it, cursing & sulked off to have my tea. The last words I remember using were "F@&~ it", if it doesn't work when I come back to it, I'll give up and watch it from Belgium.
    That obviously did the trick, I requested an SMS message link to my phone, it was an extra ticket not an add on to my season ticket, which we have all screenshot so it can't now be lost.
    I am off to Devon in the morning with Mrs EwanHoosaami for our 1st "holiday" in 24 years on our own. Coming back Thursday for the match, perfick!

Glad you sorted it - the match isn’t available on Wanderers TV at all, so no watching from Belgium!

• @EwanHoosaami glad you got sorted but just to remind none attendees no need to go off shore on Thursday as games are on Sky and accessible one off via NowTV.

• I'm not sure why you're all rushing and stressing over this, season ticket holders have until Wednesday to get their tickets. Plenty of time for any teething problems to be sorted.

• @Doob said:
    I'm not sure why you're all rushing and stressing over this, season ticket holders have until Wednesday to get their tickets. Plenty of time for any teething problems to be sorted.

Well for me @Doob I am going away on holiday into the darkest depths of Devon for our 1st break away in 24 years from the "kids" in a couple of hours. It said on the Offal that tickets were only available online.The last thing I wanted was a few days away with the current title holder of @MrsEwanHossaami, to be huffing & puffing at me as I look for a far away hill with just enough signal on my phone, to be hanging on for an hour only to be told that the tickets are only available on line!!! I'm too old, fat & ugly to find a new partner and TBH can't be arsed any longer, so have to make the current wife last out my days.
    See you all Thursday, TTFN.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Looks like I'll be begging for an early finish Thursday as well now I've secured my ticket!
    I assume the car parking tickets will be later in the week? (or have I missed something?)

You can use a season long car park ticket if you have one

• Certainly not that I could see.> @Doob said:

I'm not sure why you're all rushing and stressing over this, season ticket holders have until Wednesday to get their tickets. Plenty of time for any teething problems to be sorted.

True but if you want a couple of tickets next/nearby, you need to get in prior to the 10am general sale of vacant seats. Mrs ValleyWanderer is an occasional attendee at AP so no ST for her.

• Was on the phone just after 6, why would you wait ?

• Thanks @Glenactico I meant the school parking though. If it will be available that is. I am torn about the away leg as after their chanting I vowed not to go there again.

• S> @EwanHoosaami said:

@Doob said:

Well for me @Doob I am going away on holiday into the darkest depths of Devon for our 1st break away in 24 years from the "kids" in a couple of hours. It said on the Offal that tickets were only available online.The last thing I wanted was a few days away with the current title holder of @MrsEwanHossaami, to be huffing & puffing at me as I look for a far away hill with just enough signal on my phone, to be hanging on for an hour only to be told that the tickets are only available on line!!! I'm too old, fat & ugly to find a new partner and TBH can't be arsed any longer, so have to make the current wife last out my days.

I hope > @EwanHoosaami said:

@Doob said:

@EwanHoosaami said:

@Doob said:

@EwanHoosaami said:

@Doob said:

I hope said Mrs doesn't frequent the gasroom. Gave me a laugh

• I see you’re a fellow victim of the delays on quoting quotes that afflicted me earlier. Lots of difficulties lately getting in to threads as well and the ultimate frustration this morning has been the impossibility of accessing the Technical Issues thread!