Skip to content

Play-off semi 1st leg ticket details

Comments

• A big shout out to Ryan in the ticket office for coming into work today. His input was much appreciated. Unfortunately for him the system crashed for circa 10 mins. I booked my terrace place but it is now sold out for none season ticket holders. To this end I managed to book 2 ses

• Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but it is interesting to see a block in the East (away) Stand has been released to home supporters. Interesting that it is the block nearest the Beechdean rather than Family Stand.

• Glad you're sorted there @TheChair . Assume the bit at the end is managing to book 2 seats on the end of one of the stands instead?

@Onlooker. Must be a mixture of knowing we have a decent chance of filling it with our fans, plus the time constraints meaning fewer MK fans can come?

• My non STH pal went to book earlier and said he was around 2,000 th in the queue!

• Car parking can now be booked for 8 May away - https://www.parkthecarhere.com/mkdons

226 tickets left, plus 10 away accessible.

• @Onlooker said:
    Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but it is interesting to see a block in the East (away) Stand has been released to home supporters. Interesting that it is the block nearest the Beechdean rather than Family Stand.

MK say they have been allocated 1850.

• Oh dear, M5> @Onlooker said:

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but it is interesting to see a block in the East (away) Stand has been released to home supporters. Interesting that it is the block nearest the Beechdean rather than Family Stand.

Maybe holding some back after what happened last time with their fans?

• @Steve_Peart said:
    Car parking can now be booked for 8 May away - https://www.parkthecarhere.com/mkdons

Nice one, will most likely take that up soon. Any idea what number that started on, to glean the quickness of sales?

• @Malone said:

@Steve_Peart said:
    Car parking can now be booked for 8 May away - https://www.parkthecarhere.com/mkdons

Nice one, will most likely take that up soon. Any idea what number that started on, to glean the quickness of sales?

No, but now on 224! When you select the game on the link, it will show it. £8.25, including booking fee.

• Ta. I remember paying £8 when I went in the autumn. Not sure if that was £7 and a £1 booking fee then!

• Havent been at a screen for a while are the away tickets on sale yet?

• @Wendoverman said:
    Havent been at a screen for a while are the away tickets on sale yet?

Not yet. Physical tickets being collected in person today.
    Ticketing staff working in office today and tomorrow.

• Thanks Alan.

• And thanks to the staff as well!!!

• Hopefully we're working together with Milton Keynes to ensure that none of the fans who spent the league fixture singing that song about Bayo gets a ticket.

• @AlanCecil said:

@Wendoverman said:

Assume it'll be too tight a turn around to send any tickets out by post?

Will it just be a case of having a pick up point on Thursday for internet bookings, separate from the main office dealing with selling the away tickets in the flesh?

• @Wendoverman said:
    And thanks to the staff as well!!!

One of those beyond the call of duty times that's well appreciated by all.
    At least after May 21st they'll hopefully look forward to some more relaxed weeks :)

• I have a season pass for the upper car park, does anyone know if it's still valid for Thursday? can't imagine it's not tbh but asking just in case. Not seen any information regarding upper car parking on the site as yet (no surprise or expectation as it's Bank Holiday Weekend and well done to the Wycombe ticketing staff).

• Brilliant! Thanks @ReturnToSenda, don't really do social media so missed this.

• 6,500 sold by the end of the day after is some serious good going.
    Especially as there's bound to be a decent chunk of season ticket holders who know they have until Wednesday to keep their ticket.

• @Malone said:

@AlanCecil said:

@Wendoverman said:

Will it just be a case of having a pick up point on Thursday for internet bookings, separate from the main office dealing with selling the away tickets in the flesh?

Yet to be announced but I suspect there will be a collection pod for the away tie tickets both this Thursday and at MK on Sunday.

• I love it when a plan comes together.

• Shhh @Wendoverman !! Wots that they say about cups and lips ? Answers on a postcard, please.

• edited May 2022

@AlanCecil said:

@Malone said:

@AlanCecil said:

@Wendoverman said:

Yet to be announced but I suspect there will be a collection pod for the away tie tickets both this Thursday and at MK on Sunday.

Ta chief.

• I'm trying to buy parking for tomorrow night, there's a flash message at the top of the tickets site when you log in saying they're available from the "BUY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS" section of the site, but there's nothing there about car parks. Anyone got any tips? Is the school car park running?

• @drcongo said:
    I'm trying to buy parking for tomorrow night, there's a flash message at the top of the tickets site when you log in saying they're available from the "BUY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS" section of the site, but there's nothing there about car parks. Anyone got any tips? Is the school car park running?

School one was running the other day as I booked it. Perhaps demand is outstripping supply?

• One day they'll listen to me and build a chairlift