Skip to content

Different Ways of Promoting Equality

1234568»

Comments

• @OakwoodExile There are levels to this game

• edited September 2021

@HCblue said:
    [...]registering that there is at least one person who sees something to discuss reasonably

It says something that you think someone unaffected by racism telling people of colour protesting against racism in society in general that racism wasn't a problem anymore until they had the temerity to bring it to the wider attention of the public is "reasonable discussion".

• I work with a wide range of people from a wide range of backgrounds...they were quite surprised to find that racism hasn't been a problem for years.

• @Wendoverman said:
    I work with a wide range of people from a wide range of backgrounds...they were quite surprised to find that racism hasn't been a problem for years.

Yeah but people who side with racist agendas and beliefs can't instantly be derided as racist...

For some reason I didn't work out.

• Ed_Ed_
    edited September 2021

Three weeks after Millwall raised their concerns and they have not yet unveilled their alternative scheme of acceptable ways for other people to protesting about their problems. I wonder how much longer we will have to wait.

• Different ways Indeed. Worth a few minutes of your time, exceptionally thoughtfully well written.