Skip to content

Fan Feedback

Comments

• Jerusalem and it would make @micra happy

• Funky Elephant serves fabulous food, worth trying if you see them, not sure they will be there for the next home game, but hope to see them sometime soon.

• @CarParkPete , some ****** put a crease in the passenger door of my car parked in the upper car park yesterday. Cats are parked far too close to each other, it’s not like the field is full!!

• not only are cats too close, so are cats?
  • Auto correct!!!!!!! CARS not f’in. cats???

• @perfidious_albion said:
    @CarParkPete , some ****** put a crease in the passenger door of my car parked in the upper car park yesterday. Cats are parked far too close to each other, it’s not like the field is full!!

Have you visited Woburn Safari Park recently!

• @mooneyman said:

@perfidious_albion said:
    @CarParkPete , some ****** put a crease in the passenger door of my car parked in the upper car park yesterday. Cats are parked far too close to each other, it’s not like the field is full!!

?Car repair would be cheaper if the lions had ripped the wing mirrors off

• Keep Sweet Caroline and put the words up on the screen.

• @mooneyman said:

@perfidious_albion said:

We did Longleat 2 weeks ago. Could park but not open the doors far enough to get out!

• @Wycombe85 said:
    I'd like a return of the Liquidator by Harry J Allstars. Always remember that from Loakes Park, but only occasionally played at Adams Park.

I know it's become known as a Chelsea song, but a check on Wikipedia has Wycombe down among several clubs who lay claim to being the first to regularly play it. Certainly as a kid in the 80s I always thought of it as "our" tune, I was completely oblivious to it being played elsewhere.

Totally agree with you on this, I have always had a distant memory of hearing this as a kid at Loakes Park, would guess being between 7 and 9 years old which is a frightening thought!!

• Liquidator still the run out tune at Stamford Bridge of course - one slither of heritage remaining in the Premier League.

• Still very sad to see the post match Caledonian virtually deserted now that the new "us and them" tactic of diverting the player interview from the general (and younger) fans to the lucky few and Corporate in the Woodlands. In recent years, sharing this player access was a huge aspect of the "Wycombe family" attitude that spread such goodwill within the club and was, at least to me, a significant step to expanding the new and younger fanbase. Cake (sorry, prawn sandwich) and eat it I guess? Mind you, no punters = no bar queues.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Still very sad to see the post match Caledonian virtually deserted now that the new "us and them" tactic of diverting the player interview from the general (and younger) fans to the lucky few and Corporate in the Woodlands. In recent years, sharing this player access was a huge aspect of the "Wycombe family" attitude that spread such goodwill within the club and was, at least to me, a significant step to expanding the new and younger fanbase. Cake (sorry, prawn sandwich) and eat it I guess? Mind you, no punters = no bar queues.

I'm pretty sure the club mentioned in a recent update that the Vere Q&As aren't going ahead currently due to Covid guidelines (yes, they still exist) and will continue when allowed.

• "Please note the club are unable to facilitate Q&As with players inside the stadium lounges, due to EFL restrictions which are in place to limit Covid risks of players in highly-congested indoor spaces. The club hopes these restrictions will be lifted as soon as possible so that these Q&As can resume."

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/august/match-preview-for-wycombe-wanderers-vs-lincoln-city-on-21-aug-21/

• @perfidious_albion said:

Not me, I was 7000 miles away.

• edited August 2021

@ValleyWanderer said:
    Still very sad to see the post match Caledonian virtually deserted now that the new "us and them" tactic of diverting the player interview from the general (and younger) fans to the lucky few and Corporate in the Woodlands. In recent years, sharing this player access was a huge aspect of the "Wycombe family" attitude that spread such goodwill within the club and was, at least to me, a significant step to expanding the new and younger fanbase. Cake (sorry, prawn sandwich) and eat it I guess? Mind you, no punters = no bar queues.

Must be really hard for owners, when every little decision, albeit temporary forced upon ones are individually examined.

• y> @Brownie said:

"Please note the club are unable to facilitate Q&As with players inside the stadium lounges, due to EFL restrictions which are in place to limit Covid risks of players in highly-congested indoor spaces. The club hopes these restrictions will be lifted as soon as possible so that these Q&As can resume."

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/august/match-preview-for-wycombe-wanderers-vs-lincoln-city-on-21-aug-21/

Thanks @Brownie (and @Malone), I hadn't seen that perfectly reasonable statement and (obviously) had a bee in my bonnet about it! "Taxi for @ValleyWanderer!"?

• Hot vegetarian option and chips in the FA stand....

• If the owners are really serious I think players should doing Q&As and handing out craft beer on the free buses to and from my house to Adams Park. :smiley:

• Story of the Blues - great call!

• It’s the tiniest of niggles, but, whilst it’s entirely sensible for the 5.15 station bus to leave from the end of the road, surely the 6.00 bus could leave from outside the ground? Not much traffic by then!

• @Wendoverman said:
    If the owners are really serious I think players should doing Q&As and handing out craft beer on the free buses to and from my house to Adams Park. :smiley:

I have to say that Wendoverman’s satire never fails to brighten up my day.

• @Wendoverman said:
    If the owners are really serious I think players should doing Q&As and handing out craft beer on the free buses to and from my house to Adams Park. :smiley:

Big mistake. You used the 'C' word. Camra flak incoming...

• If you want some insight into just how stressful putting on a football match is in the current climate, have a read of this cluster f.
    https://barnetfc.com/a-message-from-our-chairman

• Dear me, what a sh1t show that was and then to lose 0-5 at home! It really wasn't a day to be a Barnet supporter.

• It feels like Barnet have been destined to decline ever since they had to leave Underhill. What a nightmare!

• Absolute carnage with West Ham's e-ticketing system tonight. I think ours has been brilliant since those early teething problems, even if the app is still a bit of a car crash.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Absolute carnage with West Ham's e-ticketing system tonight. I think ours has been brilliant since those early teething problems, even if the app is still a bit of a car crash.

After Southampton had to refund a bunch of tickets after carnage at their game yesterday.

• What kind of problems have they been having, do you know?

• Watford had problems with their electronic gates last weekend too apparently. Sometimes a bit of paper > technology