Skip to content

Tickets

124»

Comments

• @Steve_Peart - someone must have seen or heard me tearing my hair out, as can now access my ticket account via mobile phone!

• @NewburyWanderer - useful info, thanks. Hopefully no more lost sleep!!

• Re : Pay as you go ticket purchases.

Is the TicketCo Wallet app not being used anymore?

This used to work very well, made purchasing tickets on the day a breeze imo.

Or should I just delete the app.

• @Gordon_Ottershaw It's been replaced by a barely functioning system I'm afraid so that app won't work any more.

• I still had cash on that TicketCo app from vouchers bought for me ??‍♂️

• @Gordon_Ottershaw the TicketCo App still has some events you can buy tickets for - sadly not WWFC - so you could always "donate" the funds that way as it were, rather than leave them languishing with TicketCo.

• Just went down the ground as I still haven't received my physical ST in the post and they had it waiting for me.

• I just got a very professional email from the club explaining how to get the ticket on my phone.

The club might make the odd mistake but they are listening to feedback and trying their very best to improve.

• Now if only they could perfect the teleport system to get me directly to my seat, that would be great

• Got the link from the club. Works v well. Saw the tweet with the video. Very professional.

My only concern I guess is that the fact I’m here makes me less of a Luddite than some. I’m guessing some will find this close to witchcraft and therefore the majority will head back to physical cards.

Now back to the front window to see if the postman is bringing my car park pass

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Got the link from the club. Works v well. Saw the tweet with the video. Very professional.

My only concern I guess is that the fact I’m here makes me less of a Luddite than some. I’m guessing some will find this close to witchcraft and therefore the majority will head back to physical cards.

Now back to the front window to see if the postman is bringing my car park pass

Nothing wrong with being a Luddite!

• Postman came and went. No parking pass. Preparing myself for a call to the club and hoping they are working.

• Spoke to the club and they are putting a list of people who have not received their passes on the gate. Obviously I'm not alone so this might create a bit of a delay at the gate.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub is you go to the link for physical season tickets not received there is a form to get one printed off tomorrow but also a form for those not receiving car park passes.

If you fill it in they will print a new one out to pick up at the gate tomorrow

• Club emailed today to say our physical season cards will be on reception tomorrow. The club is listening (and replying to emails too)

• I see my virtual season ticket has already updated with the Lincoln game.